Profile for Arne > Reviews

Offered by Mayflower Stores
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun game, 29 Nov 2013
Shipping: Game arrived on time, and in good condition. 5/5

Game: A fun game. I don't get the Madden's every year, but the last one I got was Madden 11. There's been some improvements since then, I mostly play offline mode, but the player career is a bit frustrating. It seems Madden will never be able to make realistic player personnel decision - you can be NFL MVP one year but be put on the bench the next year just because the team signed a free agent with a higher overall rating.

The challenges to gain points could be more immersive too. The game is a lot more difficult, playing as QB you'd think everyone on the defense is Deion Sanders, always seeing the plays when your receivers never do.

But with some slider adjustments this is a pretty entertaining game.

The Art of BMW: 90 Years of Motorcycle Excellence
The Art of BMW: 90 Years of Motorcycle Excellence
by Fred Jakobs
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photography, nice book, 29 Nov 2013
Bought this for my dad's birthday to celebrate his new BMW, had a look through it myself. The photographs are beautiful, and the accompanying text is interesting. Enjoyable read.

BIKETEK REAR PADDOCK STAND SERIES 2 RED HEAVY DUTY
BIKETEK REAR PADDOCK STAND SERIES 2 RED HEAVY DUTY
Offered by GHOSTBIKES
Price: 24.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Using it for my Yamaha FZ6, 29 Nov 2013
It was easy to set up. At first I asked someone to help out and hold the bike upright, but I'm now confident in my own ability to safely mount it on my own.

Getting the holders around the swingarm is a bit awkward, so that could be better for me, but it works.
I've put the bike in gear a couple times and let it run while in the paddock stand and the stand keeps it solid.

Would recomend, considering the price. Very useful tool to do maintenance for those of us without a centerstand.

Draper Expert 21932 40-Piece Draper Tx-Star, Hex and XZN Bit Set
Draper Expert 21932 40-Piece Draper Tx-Star, Hex and XZN Bit Set
Offered by tooltime uk ltd
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed this for a BMW R1200GS, 29 Nov 2013
We only needed the 55 torx key, but this set is pretty easy on the wallet and seems to be made in decent build quality.

Smiffy's Crocodile Costume with Hood (Adult)
Smiffy's Crocodile Costume with Hood (Adult)
Price: 23.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun little suit, 29 Nov 2013
It's a fun suit to put on, but I have been a bit disappointed in its longevity - wore it out a few times and there's already tears in it. The material is thin and not fluffy, unfortunately. But it's a pretty good looking suit in all.