Profile for malena > Reviews

Content by malena

malena

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Amscan International Balloon Weight Hat (Red)
Amscan International Balloon Weight Hat (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2015
Heavy enough to support a few of them

Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red
Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars not recommended, 14 Jan. 2015
It's not powerful enough.

My First Crayola Egg-Shaped Crayons
My First Crayola Egg-Shaped Crayons
Offered by supermart USA

1.0 out of 5 stars not recommended, 14 Jan. 2015
They are not suitable for toddlers. A thick layer peeled from it after a few uses, luckily I was supervising my 20mo baby while he was using it because he could have eaten it if not!

MiniSun - Beautiful Light Yellow Cream Floral Flowers And Leaves Dropping Chandelier Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 14 Jan. 2015
Waste of money. It's paper, once mounted (which could take more than an hour joining pieces of paper) it doesn't stay as beautiful as the one in the picture.. Don't buy, awful.

TRIXES 1M Long 20mm Wide Self Adhesive Sticky Back Black Strips Hook and Loop Fastener
Offered by Digiflex

it was damaged

Goula Wooden Pet Animal Puzzle
Goula Wooden Pet Animal Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and beautiful drawings, 5 May 2014
Great quality and beautiful drawings. My 12 months baby loves it since 1st day. He is learning to insert objects faster using this.

EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 2 Mar. 2014
I had bought some cheaper ones, but I decided to buy this one after doing some research.
It last a lot, and you can fully charge at least a couple of smartphones.
It's bigger than other models, but it lasts for longer. So for a woman that usually have a bag, it shouldn't be a problem.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them., 2 Mar. 2014
I've been using cheaper ones from Sainsbury's and Boots until I used this ones one day because there were no stock for the cheaper ones.
They are awesome! They feel so good and you can use them for hours when you sleep but they don't move so you won't soil your clothes. Also, in summer they don't stick to your body.
I love them and I wish I had discover them before!

Remington R5150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Remington R5150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Offered by Jojji

1.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend hates it, 2 Mar. 2014
I bought it as a present to my bf and he doesn't even use it.
He says that if you don't use it for 1-2 days and you let the hair grow a little bit it hurts.
Also, if you have a regular quantity of hair (I'm not talking about a huge one) it'll take ages until you are shaved.
I don't recommend it.