Profile for K. Young > Reviews

Emartbuy® Nokia 206 Rose Garden Clip On Protection Case/Cover/Skin
Emartbuy® Nokia 206 Rose Garden Clip On Protection Case/Cover/Skin
Offered by emartbuyuk

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!!, 13 Aug. 2015
It's so pretty, but two years on there are lots of breaks on it. I have the blue phone, and although this is a different shade of blue, it looks fab. Fits on really easily and doesn't come off unless you want it to. I bought it 22 months ago and am now looking to replace it, because there are lots of bits broken off - although it still stays on the phone! I do wish I'd bought a case which protects the screen, though, as mine is now very scratched, and these back-only cases give no protection to the front.

36 Furry Friends Self-Adhesive Name Tags / Labels
36 Furry Friends Self-Adhesive Name Tags / Labels
Offered by Beststickers

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly better than ordinary printer labels, 17 July 2015
They're cute, but they don't stick to clothes very well. I asked the question before buying these, and four people who replied said they had used them successfully on clothing. However, I do children's parties and it's essential I'm able to see the child's name, rather than having to keep asking them! I used these on 14 children last Saturday and at least half of them had lost their label by the end of the party. Slightly better than ordinary printer labels, but not much. For putting on presents or something, though, they'd be great.

The Foot Factory Cracked Heel Balm 70 g
The Foot Factory Cracked Heel Balm 70 g
Offered by Xtras Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 30 May 2015
Some other heel creams/balms I've tried have worked fine but been very hard to squeeze out of the tube - this is not the case with this product. It's quite thin, so is easy to squeeze out and spreads well on my feet. It's quite a small tube, but you don't have to use much. It does contain urea (the ingredient which really makes it work) but does not have the nasty smell usually associated with this. I have cracked heels a lot of the time, especially summer, and this is now my product of choice and I recommend it.

The Importance of Being Earnest [DVD]
The Importance of Being Earnest [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rupert Everett
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars My teenager and I both loved it!, 22 May 2015
Very good adaptation of the well-known play. I love the old black and white film, so wasn't sure if I'd like this. Bought it as my teenage daughter was playing Cecily in a school drama thing. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and felt that the whole cast were excellent. Loved Colin Firth's comical song, too. Highly recommended.

Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter
Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter
Offered by SuperGood Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Enormous!, 22 May 2015
Huge, jolly banner that delighted my daughter and made the room look like a party venue. Very good value for money, I thought.

3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue  115 ml Medium Bottle, Clear
3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue 115 ml Medium Bottle, Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good craft glue, but keep the bottle upright., 22 May 2015
The glue works well. I use it for craft activities, sticking things to fabric. My only reservation would be that you really need to make sure it's stored up the right way, as it leaked when left on its side, despite the lid being on securely.

Waterpik Waterpik Power Flosser Fla-220, FLA-220 each
Waterpik Waterpik Power Flosser Fla-220, FLA-220 each
Offered by We Ship Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Used a couple of times and now it's consigned to a cupboard., 22 May 2015
Wish I had not bought this. Because it was called Waterpik I thought it was one of the ones that squirts water between your teeth, but it's just a little bit of plastic that you insert and then it wiggles - which doesn't seem to have any advantage over normal floss. I do accept that I probably didn't read the description thoroughly, however :( Would not recommend.

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Anti-Ageing Hand Cream Spf25 50ml
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Anti-Ageing Hand Cream Spf25 50ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit greasy, 22 May 2015
Good hand cream in that it moisturises well and has SPF, but it does leave my hands greasy for quite a long time after applying. I prefer one that soaks in better.

Forthglade Natural Beef and Vegetables Menu 395 g (Pack of 18)
Forthglade Natural Beef and Vegetables Menu 395 g (Pack of 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Nature Diet, 22 May 2015
Switched to this from Nature Diet when I bought a case of their food which was all mouldy. This one comes in a cardboard outer, but has a see-through peel-back lid on the plastic container, which would at least mean I'd be able to see if any of it was bad without having to open it.

My dog loves the food, and it has caused no problems with her sensitive tummy, so would definitely recommend.

Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Straight Plastic Half Pint Glass (Pack of 8)
Offered by PartyPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 May 2015
Look like glass, but weigh almost nothing. Have been in the dishwasher a couple of dozen times now and still no sign of deterioration (my old ones of a different make went very cloudy). Seem good value to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8