Profile for Twark Main > Reviews

Content by Twark Main

Twark Main "wazimu0" (Northumberland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
4800MAH 6 CELLS HIGH QUALITY REPLACEMENT LAPTOP BATTERY FOR 484170-001 HP Pavili
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD
Price: 11.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally the wrong item, again fulfilled by amazon., 25 Jun 2014
Not at all happy, ordered this item as on the original it states Spare 484170-001. So I ordered this item thinking it would fit.
NO! Surprise surprise, amazon messed it up again. Sent totally the wrong battery. Will upload a photo, order with care, as you might not get the right battery after a long wait.
Totally disappointed with amazon.

SET OF 6 BALTI DISHES 15cm/6" - TRADE QUALITY & VALUE!
SET OF 6 BALTI DISHES 15cm/6" - TRADE QUALITY & VALUE!
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 11.70

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 15CM, 11 Jun 2014
Ordered these 5 days ago. Just arrived in the post. Thought they looked a bit small... so got my ruler out. They are only 14cm, or 5 1/2 Inches. On the plus side, there's no sticky labels from what I can see. Anyway, they are on their way back to Amazon. What a waste of time and effort.

ATekCity LCD Screen Replacement & Digitizer with Glass Panel for iPod Touch 4th Gen 4G + 8 Pieces Tool Kit (White)
Offered by Efine
Price: 12.69

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING... THERE IS NO ADHESIVE PAD LIKE IN THE PHOTOS., 12 May 2014
Item arrived, so excited that I'd now be able to fix my daughter's Ipod Touch. But wait? NO ADHESIVE PAD.
Contacted Amazon, who said there's nothing they could do about it, so I'd have to send the screen back. I've therefore also had to order a separate adhesive pad, that may or may not be with me in a week. So annoying.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Aug 2013
Very well built. Only used it a few times, but works well.
Would recommend this one if you need a 4 hole punch!

Ex-Pro Canon LP-E6, LP E6, LPE6, 3347B001AA [Fully decoded] High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Battery for Canon Cameras [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 9.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great power and lasts as good as an original., 10 Aug 2013
Only drawback is it doesn't come with the protective tray. Lucky I've got the one off my original battery, but if I was to buy another, I'd be left without a tray for it to sit in.

Other than that, I've put it through a couple of charges and uses now, everything working great.

Canon R-F-3 EOS Camera Body Cap
Canon R-F-3 EOS Camera Body Cap
Price: 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!, 4 Aug 2012
Not sure what more to say about this item except its genuine, it's also a snug fit as you'd expect. Hope to not to ever need to buy another, but if I did, I'd buy from here again.

Opteka SSC-20 Pre-Moistened CCD/CMOS Sensor Cleaning Swabs for SLR Cameras (20 Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned for a refund, 4 Aug 2012
Bought these as I need to clean some dust from my sensor. After using about 8 of these, I've given up. There such little moisture (if any) that there is nothing for the dust to adhere too. All they are doing is moving the dust around. It's also not very clear on the photos that there are folds in the material on both sides, causing a ridge or bump. Therefore some of the swab doesn't actually make contact with the sensor surface or to make it all reach the surface, then a lot of pressure or bending of the swab is needed.
I've therefore sent the swabs back for a refund, and won't be buying any more. Shame, as I've bought a lot of Opteka equipment in the past, and never had a problem with it.

Trangia 0.5L Fuel Bottle With Safety Valve
Trangia 0.5L Fuel Bottle With Safety Valve
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Trangia Fuel Bottle (Sports)
Must say this item is far better than any other bottle out there.
The safety device is great and although it's plastic, it will probably outlast some metal ones I've tried in the past.

Go System Thermofuel 600ml fuel bottle
Go System Thermofuel 600ml fuel bottle
Offered by aboveandbeyond
Price: 7.60

1.0 out of 5 stars No Communication, 8 Sep 2011
After reading the previous review, I contacted the manufacturers [Go Systems] through their website to enquire what fuels were safe to use in this bottle.
Two weeks later, still no reply. So I've purchased a Trangia bottle instead.Fuel Bottle

Fisher-Price Royal Potty
Fisher-Price Royal Potty

5.0 out of 5 stars Pottytastic, 3 April 2010
This potty is a totally godsend. Since our little girl, 22 months, started potty training, we've had her using this. She'll sit on it for ages. It's very easy to empty with the removable pan instead of having to carry the whole potty to the toilet. Would I reccomend to a friend, YES, YES, YES

Page: 1 | 2