Profile for happymum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Early Learning Centre - Wooden Dinner Set
Early Learning Centre - Wooden Dinner Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2012
I ordered this wondering exactly what I would get for my money. Well, this is a good solid little set. The large plates are 12cm diameter and the wood used in the entire set is approx 4mm thick. So not flimsy. My little girl adores this and is constantly begging her older sisters to play 'tea party'. She loves setting out the tablecloth, threading the napkins through the rings, feeding her little cuddly friends. I am very pleased with my purchase, may even buy more from the range.

I'm Toy 42031PP Dollie High Chair
I'm Toy 42031PP Dollie High Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 July 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old. It is very strong and solid. Clearly the toy makers realise that tots climb on things and it has been built with this on mind. My daughter has discovered another world of pretend play now that she has this high chair, she plays mummy, tea shop, has learnt to set out knife fork spoon plate in the correct place, 'writes' out orders in her little notepad. The high chair has very much encouraged her imaginative play. I also bought the elc wooden dinner set if anyone wants a recommendation for additions.

aden + anais Snuggle Bug Organic Single Swaddle
aden + anais Snuggle Bug Organic Single Swaddle

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 22 Jun 2012
This swaddle is perfect. A very generous size and the thickness of muslin so not too hot for baby. I have a very sticky Velcro baby, he is wrapped and carried all day and we cosleep, dont get ne wrong, i love it this way, but with the best will in the world it makes somethings eg reading a book in the bath, impossible. swaddling him in the evenings after his bath gives me the only four hours in the day to put him down.

aden + anais Swaddle Love Book
aden + anais Swaddle Love Book
Price: 17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, 22 Jun 2012
I have to admit to only flicking through it as it was bought as a gift... But the recipient was very happy

Wallaboo Summer Swaddle Wrap (Blue)
Wallaboo Summer Swaddle Wrap (Blue)
Offered by BABY-PAGES LTD
Price: 12.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Really not ideal, 20 April 2012
This product is essentially a thick muslin square. It is 62cm x 62cm, too small to swaddle my 5 week old son who loves being swaddled. I have now ordered an Aden and anais swaddle which is much more appropriate at 47in x47in, although is more expensive.
As a swaddle this is an expensive waste of money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Moboleez hat, 20 April 2012
This is perfect for slinging in your bag ready to pop out anytime baby is hungry. It is a well designed product which fits baby's head perfectly whilst the wide brim really does provide privacy. My baby is perfectly happy in it and I am too as I can see well enough to latch him rather than fumbling under a cloth

30 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars wow! what results, 2 Aug 2011
I bought these eight weeks ago when my husband finally agreed to try for another baby. The tests were very easy to use and results were very clear. I am now eight weeks pregnant!! Amazing speedy results. As i am still breastfeeding my one year old i was not even sure if i was ovulating at all. These tests proved i was. Interestingly, i took a couple of these tests after i knew i was pregnant and they were positive. I bought 60 i was so dubious, have now given loads to a friend who may be trying soon. A very good buy.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (Blu-ray + DVD) [2010] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 8.81

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 11 July 2011
i am not a total harry potter nut.
the first few films were entertaining and fun,
they started getting darker.
i would not be happy sharing this film with younger teens,
to be honest, i think it is trading more now on the fact that people have seen this far and so will finish the series, which i will, but this was a little slow and lacking in some of the wonder and entertainmennt of the earlier ones

Party Animal Cakes: 15 Fantastic Designs: 15 Fantastic Designs, Plus Quick Cup Cakes and Cookies for Extra Bite
by Smith Lindy
Price: 11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars oh ho, such stunning results, 11 July 2011
bought this book to make a first birthday cake for my daughter, loved it so much i made her THREE! the elephant, the hedgehog and the giraffe. if you dont read the full instructions, but take it step by step, you too can achieve some stunning results

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets
Offered by Your247Chemist
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wow! did they help?, 11 July 2011
started taking these mid june, i am now pregnant, did they help? who knows but they certainly did no harm.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2011 2:40 PM BST