Profile for Stephanie Jones > Reviews

Content by Stephanie Jones

Stephanie Jones (South Wales, UK)

Notorious Serial Killers
Notorious Serial Killers
Offered by Kulturmeister-Berlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Notorious Serial Killers (Toy)
Comes in a protective hard plastic sleeve. Can only imagine that it was the most expensive part. There could have been more selection as some well-known serial killers weren't included which was disappointing, however the ones that were are pretty cool. Also, these are the best cards I could find on the internet so, in comparison, quite happy.

The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond (Unofficial Cookbook)
by Alan Kistler

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 31 May 2014
Pretty great gift. It has an authentic feel to it and the recipes are inviting... well, apart from the locusts!
All in all, I was happy with it. Arrived quite quickly too.

Mens - Skull Red Eye - Tiger - Wolf - Leopard - Bat - Cow Animal Face Print Boxer Shorts Size M-XXL
Offered by Love My Fashions
Price: £2.99 - £4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-round., 24 May 2014
Brilliant novelty item. Great quality. I had the yellow which went well with the tiger face. The back tiger stripe design is awesome. Not forgetting the friendly customer service when there was a slight problem with my order. Sorted efficiently and with no qualms; cannot speak highly enough as it was very much appreciated.
I hope they'll put a smile on my partner's face.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, 29 Nov. 2012
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my father. After shopping around the internet for what seemed like days, I finally found a gift boxed grey leather belt! (My father is very particular). It arrived this morning, just two days after ordering and it's exactly what I expected - even comes with the lovely brand new leather smell built in ;)
Highly recommended product and also company - the delivery speed was outstanding. Thank you so much.