Profile for Susan Tweddle > Reviews

The Four Streets
The Four Streets
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Four Streets (Kindle Edition)
Didn't think this book was for me as a love thillers, crime books but I am so glad I did read this book as it was just brilliant. Loved it with a passion and couldn't put it down and very disappointed when the end came. I have now been shown a new type of book I can read along with my usual choice. Thank you. Nadine you are my new star.

She Can Hide (She Can Series)
She Can Hide (She Can Series)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 April 2014
First time I've read one of Melinda Leigh' s books. Read in no time at all as I couldn't put it down. Story was excellent. Looking forward to reading her other books.

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Brillance, 25 Mar 2014
Absolutely brilliance. Loved this book and couldn't put it down, when I did I couldn't wait to pick it up again. This author is a genius. Really looking forward to reading his next one!

Mirrors of Albion
Mirrors of Albion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mirrors of Albion (App)
Really enjoying this game, so glad I have it and able to use on my kindle. Just wish the energy would reload quicker. GREAT GAME.

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 23 Mar 2014
This is a great game, easy to play and hints very useful. Although I've not purchase the full version, I'm very sure I will. Lots of enjoyment.

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire 2)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure genius!, 1 Feb 2014
Not usually the book I would go for but I'm so bloody glad I did. This book was amazing and just totally brilliant. This should be made an Oscar .... I can not wait to read another one of the Katie macqurie series, just can't wait

Westbound
Westbound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Westbound (App)
Wasn't sure at first about this game but I'm sure enjoying it via my kindle. Lots to do and love all the extra gifts.

Behind a Closed Door (The Estate Book 2)
Behind a Closed Door (The Estate Book 2)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 5 Jan 2014
This book is absolutely brilliant. It is so true to life. I thoroughly enjoyed this and as it was my first can not wait to read other one by Mel Sherratt. Five stars.

The Woods of Red Hill
The Woods of Red Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov 2013
This book was excellent from start to finish. Couldn't put it down and was read in a few hours. Although towards the end I guessed who the killer was but definitely give this a full five star rating!

DISHONOUR
DISHONOUR
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure brilliant!, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: DISHONOUR (Kindle Edition)
I really really enjoyed this book. Never heard of the Jacqui ROSE but won't forget her name now. Exciting and hard hard to put down from start to finish. Definitely can't wait to read more of her others .... ten golden stars!

Page: 1 | 2