ARRAY(0xa484b0a8)

Profile for E. Ramshaw > Reviews

Content by E. Ramshaw

E. Ramshaw
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Venus and Olay Sugarberry Razor
Venus and Olay Sugarberry Razor
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars really really good razor, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I normally use the disposable razors as they're cheap, sharp as hell, and do a good enough job... this (as you'd expect) is in a whole different league.

Gilette make what are (in my husbands opinion) the best razors and blades going, he uses a Fusion ProGlide himself and swears by it so I gave this a go, and what a difference... smooth finish, no dragging, no ripping and most importantly it left no irritation behind it, this is a combination of having 5 ultra sharp blades and that Olay strip on the trailing edge, it moisturises as soon as its used.

It's not as fast to use as a Ladyshave, but is so much nicer to use that I rarely use the electric one and far less harsh than chemical based products like Immac so i don't have a reaction. Highly recommended

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Software, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been using AntiViral software (as everyone should) for years, I've used AVG, i've used Norton, even tried Kaspersky... but this is by far the best "pay to use" software i've ever installed... just to clarify though that for FREE software AVG is still very good but would I pay for it? No... I'd now buy this year on year.

The actual scanning software is not as memory intense on my system as its competitors tend to me, I can still work alongside it as it puts itself to the back of the queue for computer time, but if you walk away it will just plow on through. The big thing for me is that it's a complete package, not just the antivirus... it also deals with Spyware, Ads, Popups, all kinds of stuff and most of the time it just happily sits in the system tray and stays out of the way, but when it all goes wrong it really does offer "Total Protection" and as it's a 3 user pack my entire house is protected too.

Wonderwise: My Body, Your Body: A book about human and animal bodies
Wonderwise: My Body, Your Body: A book about human and animal bodies
by Mick Manning
Price: 6.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating enough to make it interesting., 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As any parent will tell you, getting children to read a book that is regarded as "educational" is like getting blood from a stone, this is one of the rare ones that breaks that stereotype and just seems like a normal everyday kids book.

I enjoyed reading it to my youngest and the illustrations are top-notch, it's not one i'd reach for straight away come story time but as she gets older i'm sure we'll go back to it to learn a bit more, as other reviewers say though... it's that factor that steals it back from a five star rating, because we won't use it daily or even weekly, it comes in at a four.

Slim Fast Powder Summer Strawberry 438g
Slim Fast Powder Summer Strawberry 438g
Price: 5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty and good for you !!, 18 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think the flavour is tasty, true to most strawberry milkshakes ive tasted over the years. as long as yu dont expect to loose weight just by drinking these and you can understand the need to still change your whole eating routine then youll find you will loose weight as i have. recommended

AmazonBasics 67-Inch Monopod
AmazonBasics 67-Inch Monopod
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars budget but spot on, 27 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to say i was worried with this being a budget item but my fears were soon put to one side upon opening the monopod and seeing the quality of the product sent.
It is sturdy and very well made in all aspects. I was worried i wouldnt find a use alongside my tripod but om my goodness i have. it is very sturdy with a wrist strap to help keep the camera and monopod steady when in use and perfect for small spaces or quick times when a tripod is too much but a steady hand is a must.
this has fast become a regular piece of equipment which goes in the camera set up everywhere i go.

Babies Firsts 140x70cm Luxury Spring Interior Cot Bed Mattress with an Edge Bound Cover and Extra Comfort Layer
Price: 37.18

5.0 out of 5 stars superb value, 27 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When the mattress arrived it was a nice suprise to feel and see what looked like a very good quality mattress considering the more budget range price .
The mattress is soft and springy without feeling anything but comfort, no edges or springs etc just pure comfort.
The mattress is rue to its advertised size and fits well. we have been using this for when our families young children visit and stay and have found it to have been well accepted by them all with a good nights sleep every time.
overall I would say this is good value mattress that far from suffers from a cheap quality

Philips Disney 1 Watt Philips Disney CandleLights 1 Rapunzel - White
Philips Disney 1 Watt Philips Disney CandleLights 1 Rapunzel - White
Price: 12.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but far from impressive., 19 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter loves it, Rapunzel is one of her favourite Disney characters of late so it's ideal for her.

This is where it loses a few stars to be honest, the charging cable is quite short and means it's always in an awkward spot when it's plugged in but as it's an LED it uses next to no battery power. I would hardly describe it as being "bright" but it has that soft glow and a slight flickering effect as if it were an actual candle.

Turning it on and off is a simple case of turning upside down and a small switch inside moves with gravity but it sometimes sticks and won't operate and on occassion it flickers like a strobe light and renders it unuseable.

now, it could be that ours is faulty but be aware of what it will and won't do and what it might do and you'll be fine

Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation 50 Natural
Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation 50 Natural
Price: 7.19

4.0 out of 5 stars smoothly does it, 19 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
this foundation has a lovely smooth matt mousse/whipped feel which glides on and stays on. it does not feel cloggy or heavy but in fact light and barely there. the colour is good and lasts well. good value and I would buy more based on this trial

Ready Brek Original 750 g (Pack of 5)
Ready Brek Original 750 g (Pack of 5)
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good and tasty, 19 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well to start with it is a classic cereal, around way before all this sugar laden kids stuff and fancy diet cardboard. It has retained its charms, its simplicity and its ability to fill you for longer than any other cereal I know. add any flavours you like to it but simple is often best. experiment with ading sugar, honey,fruits even choc chips. ok its not healthy but it sure is tasty. You cant beat a classic

Ten Little Pirates
Ten Little Pirates
by Mike Brownlow
Price: 5.91

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous little counting book, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ten Little Pirates (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You can get a bit sick of this style of book. you know counting, poems etc etc but this one is interesting, fun, silly and well illustrated. we have read this over and over to our four year old and she often falls asleep gripping it after insisting on reading it after we have.
well worth the money and your time to read this with your child.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20