Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Lucy [DVD] [2014]
Lucy [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johansson

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too much violence for my liking, 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Lucy [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Would have given it a much higher rating if it wasn`t so violent .

Jupiter Ascending [DVD] [2015]
Jupiter Ascending [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Mila Kunis

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting plot, 19 Mar. 2016
Good plot and not too violent (in my opinion). If you like the Matrix the you will like this . If you thought the Matrix was too violent then you won`t like it.

The Lightworkers Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal
The Lightworkers Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal

3.0 out of 5 stars The Good , the bad and the ugly., 19 Mar. 2016
It`s got a lot of good bits in it but ... some of the stuff I cannot agree with . The worst thing in the book is her love of HYPNOTISM . This is a very dangerous practice from a spiritual point of view as explained by spiritualist Max Heindel and should be avoided at all cost.

Much of the book explains how to become a Medium . I am not a " Bible-basher " but it is a spiritual book of high value which tells us explicitly that this kind of practice can do much harm . I understand she wants to help ( and does not charge all clients ) but despite her request to be protected by the Lord and Archangels ( which means she obviously values Christian beliefs ) it can turn into a play of cat-and-mouse attracting unwanted elements . The money aspect is always there and to ask the Holy Ones for Protection and ignore the Holy Book just does not rhyme.

She also places the " third eye " in the wrong spot ( I always thought this was a myth until I experienced it myself ) it`s actually just on top and in between the eyebrows. Saying all that : there are some good bits in that book and if it wasn`t for what I mentioned earlier I would have given it a higher rating. So , sorry , cannot recommend fully .

Epic [DVD]
Epic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars good entertainment, 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Epic [DVD] (DVD)
great for my young kids ( 4 and 6 ) - even I liked it

Rentokil FH15 Water Proof Mouse and Rat Killer Bait - Packs of 12
Rentokil FH15 Water Proof Mouse and Rat Killer Bait - Packs of 12
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars does NOT work !, 19 Mar. 2016
this product is waste of time and money - got "Sorexa D " afterwards which was used by the council ( now I got it myself ) which killed the mouse

Padre Pio: The Scent of Roses
Padre Pio: The Scent of Roses

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 Mar. 2016
If you like Padre Pio you will like anything about him - including this book . The stories are very similar : person or relative is ill and Padre Pio comes along in a spiritual form and helps . This may be too repetitive for some but for me it`s always an interesting read .

Deathbed Visions
Deathbed Visions

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad book but could have more diverse spiritual highlights, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Deathbed Visions (Kindle Edition)
It`s ok but maybe I expected more . It goes into all the pros and cons of spirituality and - of course - stories about death bed visions . But these are pretty much always the same : person sees dead relatives and then looks more happy and relaxed. Very long book ( or perhaps long winded ) and not enough spiritual highlights for me. Saying that : the authors need to be congratulated for taken a lot of care to research and write this book.

JAMES ALLEN'S BOOK OF MEDITATIONS FOR EVERY DAY IN THE YEAR
JAMES ALLEN'S BOOK OF MEDITATIONS FOR EVERY DAY IN THE YEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply religious, 15 Feb. 2016
James Allen doesn`t pull any punches when it comes to spirituality . For the deeply religious or the spiritual seeker this will be a gem as all his other books.

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory / Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (2 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Gene Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids loved it - especially the new version., 15 Feb. 2016
My 4 and 6 year old boys loved it - that`s all I need to know.

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 15 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Not as good a Despicable Me 1 but still nice .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7