Profile for G. Mill > Reviews

DIGIFLEX USB SIM Card Reader Writer Copy Cloner Backup GSM CDMA
DIGIFLEX USB SIM Card Reader Writer Copy Cloner Backup GSM CDMA
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Dreadful, 26 Oct 2013
Amazon really should remove this product,
Flimsy, cheaply built rubbish that even after wasting time working out how to install it, doesn't work properly.

NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Hamlet.
Hamlet.
by William Shakespeare

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hamlet. (Paperback)
Enjoyed using the book as a study material... Normally would go for a hard back edition, but certainly couldn't complain about the price!

Musiktheorie in der Praxis Stufe 5: German Edition (Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM))
by Eric Taylor
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 26 Oct 2013
Identical to the English equivalent, it made the perfect study resource when I moved to Germany to study music! I finished the book in a few weeks and was sad that I couldn't find grade 6, 7 or 8 to continue my work!

for iPhone 5 Nano SIM Card Adapter Black
for iPhone 5 Nano SIM Card Adapter Black
Offered by Mad Choice--Ships from HK station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 Oct 2013
I had a bad experience with a previous SIM adapter so purchased this one in the hope that it would be significantly better... and it really was. My SIM fits in it perfectly and it feels a lot sturdier and better quality than my previous one!

Highly recommended!

PreSonus AudioBox Studio Complete Hardware/Software Recording Kit
PreSonus AudioBox Studio Complete Hardware/Software Recording Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Oct 2013
This was a present to myself, so I could do some basic home recording... I can't work out the software very well due to it's complexity, but ignoring the software, it is really good quality! I have a simpler music software package and the microphone and Audiobox works like a dream with it

Nano SIM card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter For iPhone 3G / 4 / 4S / 5 / iPad 2 / 3
Offered by Kudos Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 26 Oct 2013
I think the product is a good idea, sadly it was difficult to fit my SIM into and I ended up needing to buy a new one... I went for a different type the second time and that worked wonderfully.

House - Season 2 (Hugh Laurie) [DVD]
House - Season 2 (Hugh Laurie) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie

5.0 out of 5 stars House - Season 2 review, 14 Feb 2010
The second season of House is pure brilliance, a great set of storylines with a running thread that keeps you wanting to watch more and more.

i would definitely recommend this series to people. it's superb! (watch the first season first of course for maximum enjoyment!)