Profile for Ms. E. Clark > Reviews

Noppies Women's V-Neck Long - regular Shirt -  Black - Schwarz (06 black) - 12
Noppies Women's V-Neck Long - regular Shirt - Black - Schwarz (06 black) - 12
Offered by Everyday Maternity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing top, 10 April 2013
I love the material, the long length to cover your hips is very handy especially after birth as it makes you look slim. This top is dead comfortable and feeding in it is breeze! I always use this top when out & about as it's not fussy and creates an easy feed without feeling exposed.

Baby Boys I love hugs Blue/White Design 3 Pack Socks (6-12 Months)
Baby Boys I love hugs Blue/White Design 3 Pack Socks (6-12 Months)
Offered by BOBBIESONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars good socks, 10 April 2013
Good socks and value for money. They lasted along time to elasticity, which is important for growing bubs. I would recommend to a friend.

Rockabye-Baby Legs with Feet Trousers (Blue/Purple, 0-3 Months)
Rockabye-Baby Legs with Feet Trousers (Blue/Purple, 0-3 Months)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, but waist band too tight., 10 April 2013
Really loved these trousers on my son, great design, colours and stars, although I wished the waist band was not so tight, as my son is a normal weight for his age, but the waste band cut into his belly which couldn't have been that comfortable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really relieved my sons skin!, 10 April 2013
My son was diagnosed with Eczema at just 4 weeks old, and he came up with blistering skin rash on cheeks and chest. Tried many ointments but went down the Natural route really quickly as the paraffin based creams didn't work.
A good consistency & great smell it glides on effortlessly and skin absorbs very well, within 5 minutes his blistering red skin has dulled and he doesn't itch at all. After using for 2 weeks my sons skin is so much better, not so many flare-ups and some skin that was blistered before has completely healed. It's not cheap but I use morning and night and whenever a bad flare up happens, by dabbing the inflamed parts with warm water and then putting on the eczmaid on damp skin, it last a lot longer, and seals in more moisture.
Only bug bare is it's colour is light green (which you can't see on the skin) but you can see it on white clothes if it rubs off on them.... but washes out when laundered.
Thanks Fushi.

NURTURING YOUR BABYS SOUL: A Spiritual Guide for Expectant Parents
NURTURING YOUR BABYS SOUL: A Spiritual Guide for Expectant Parents
by Elizabeth Clare Prophet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent with proof of a beautiful 1 year old girl, 21 Nov. 2010
I bought this book when I was 4 months pregnant with my first child. The reason I bought it was I am a strong believer that we all have soul. I wanted to give "our unborn child" the best possible start in life. I knew a good place to start would be optimum nutrition for myself, minimising the stress in my life and clearing our childs soul of any negative past karma that was attached to them.
Elizabeh Clare Prophets book is not only easy to read but explains deeply her philosophy in how you relate and aid your baby before conception, at conception and throughout your pregnancy. She focuses not only on one religion but many, and gives mantras for different religious or non religious believers to cleanse your babys soul.
You can start to read this book prior to conception, when you know it's time to have a baby, or reading it once pregnant also has its benefits. The personal comments from those parents who shared their experiences are also very encouraging, a great touch to know anyone can help clear their babies karma.
I meditated and spoke the mantras once a week, sometimes twice a week, and after each small session I felt a deeper connection to our baby. During my pregnancy I had no problems, she turned well, she put weight on and was growing normally. When our baby was born she was the most perfect being, we had a quick no complications birth and she was such a calm newborn. I felt as though she had accepted her transition into the world with ease and confidence and I felt it was from the preparation mantras. As she grew, no colic came about, we had excellent sleeping patterns from birth till now, no unexplained crying/tantrums, incredible calmness & a look in her eyes that she was at peace. She turns 1 next month and I could only write this review after I'd seen her personality truly come to light and she is a very happy, enquisitive, confident and healthy baby, with no issues so to speak.
This is for anyone with an open mind and a belief that you want the best for your child. Not only is it great for your baby, it's also good for Mum too! So get practicing. Thank you for sharing your wisdom Elizabet Clare Prophet.

Tommy's Honour: The Extraordinary Story of Golf's Founding Father and Son
Tommy's Honour: The Extraordinary Story of Golf's Founding Father and Son
by Kevin Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars As a present to a golfer, 25 May 2009
hello, I bought this book for my father, who is a golfing 'nut'!
He read it and called me right away to express his liking of the book, very interesting and very well written... he thoroughly enjoyed it, and he's been golfing for over 30 years it gave him new insight which I was pleased about.
A great present for those 'nutty' about the game.