Profile for CK > Reviews

Telescopic Lightweight Snow Shovel
Telescopic Lightweight Snow Shovel
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good quality., 24 Oct 2014
Superfast delivery. Looks good quality.

Wedding 1-tier bridal fingertip veil with crank edge comb attached length 67" (Ivory)
Offered by Ossa Fashion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and packaged with care, 21 Oct 2014
Simple, elegant, delicate, made of classic English tulle- exactly what I was looking for. I am only 5ft 2 so the length is longer on me. Good quality and packaged with care.

Storage Box Case Make-up Cosmetic Butterfly Organizer Holder Acrylic Clear Gift
Storage Box Case Make-up Cosmetic Butterfly Organizer Holder Acrylic Clear Gift
Offered by highqualityforyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct 2014
Cute and pretty, love using to hold all my makeup brushes!

R.I.P Extra Flea Spray Household Insecticidal Spray 600ml
R.I.P Extra Flea Spray Household Insecticidal Spray 600ml
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer as effective. I used this spray 2 ..., 21 Oct 2014
No longer as effective. I used this spray 2 years ago and it worked a treat. I always do a combo of my cats do end up with flees by using frontline, flee bombs, spray. This year nothing has worked have had to rate all products as ineffective as it seems this particular year the flees are immune. Have had to get prescription ones from the vets.

ByPublicDemand L4F Womens High Block Heels Shoes White Matte Size 5 UK
ByPublicDemand L4F Womens High Block Heels Shoes White Matte Size 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the style and look of them but was a ..., 21 Oct 2014
I bought in white, size 5. They are a slightly big size 5. Gel cushions and strap should keep them in place. Love the style and look of them but was a little disappointed with the quality.

Frontline Spot On Cat 6 Pipettes
Frontline Spot On Cat 6 Pipettes
Offered by VetePet

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor little things, 21 Oct 2014
Bought these in August my cats have had 2 rounds and still have flees! We bug bombed AND sprayed the whole house with flee killer for combo- yet they are on the cats. Never had a problem with Front line before, I first used in 2012. I don't know if they are just becoming immune. I called the vets they advised not to buy frontline from online - we're now having to get a prescription one as the cats are now infested. . Poor little things.

Bulgari Eau The Rouge Eau De Cologne for Her 50ml
Bulgari Eau The Rouge Eau De Cologne for Her 50ml
Offered by Madhu-Kamdars

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, fresh, 23 Aug 2014
Beautiful, fresh, professional. Me & my partner both wear this as an ideal unisex fragrance, good for work and travel as not over empowering. Love it.

Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege Eau de Parfum Spray - 50 ml
Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege Eau de Parfum Spray - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fragrance, I struggle to find this in UK ..., 23 Aug 2014
Beautiful fragrance, I struggle to find this in UK stores now. . that's why I bought online. Congress in acrylic casing so makes a wonderful gift, also looks pretty displayed on your dresser, on a shelf or with your collection of fragrances. One of my all time favourites!

FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 DARK BLUE GLOSSY SKIN DIAMOND BLING DIAMANTE WALLET CASE POUCH COVER SIDE FLIP WITH CARD POCKETS FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR FREE UK POSTAGE
Offered by Online Soko (UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. I bought the dark blue to go with ..., 23 Aug 2014
Not bad. I bought the dark blue to go with my pebble Blue Samsung. Glossy snakeskin finish and gold fittings- Looks really nice! However I have now had for 3months & it does tend to start coming apart with general daily use- just wear and tear really! I have mended with glue at the foldat & also the magnetic closure. That said it is good value for money, & would buy again.

Extra Long 3 Meter Black XYLO-SOUND Anti Tangle Flat 3.5mm Stereo AUX Mini Jack to Jack Speaker Cable. Great For iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3, Mobile Phone, In Car, Macbook, Laptop etc.
Offered by Xylo Uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. Length is good, 23 Aug 2014
Not bad. Length is good, sound is okay. My last Jack did omit better quality sound. I've had for a few months now the plastic near the connector does wear away rather quickly however this is common with most headphone-type jacks- I do use mine every day. Good value for money. I may buy again!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3