Profile for Angela > Reviews

Content by Angela

Angela

Bumpband in black size 1 (8-12 Pre-pregnancy)
Bumpband in black size 1 (8-12 Pre-pregnancy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, 9 Nov. 2010
I love, love, LOVE this product, what a brilliant idea! I bought my Bumpband when I first started struggling to fasten up my normal jeans and I reckon it definitely gave me an extra few months before I had to buy maternity trousers as I would just wear my usual jeans unbuttoned but covered by the Bumpband. I didn't really buy many proper maternity tops, I just wore the ones I already had that would accommodate a bump, so the bumpband was ideal for that too, because as my bump got bigger, my tops got shorter, but I just kept wearing bumpbands underneath them ( I had bought a both colours by this time because I thought they were great) so I wasn't flashing my bare tummy all over the place. I definitely felt like they supported my bump too, you can tell the fabric is really good quality and had loads of elastic in it. So much so that towards the end of my pregnancy, when I got undressed each night, my bump felt really heavy as if it had been helped along all day by the bumpband and I wasn't used to the weight.
Another added bonus, and I'm not sure the product was designed with this specifically in mind but it really worked well for me, was that after my son was born, when I was breastfeeding wearing a top I had to lift up, if I was wearing the bumpband underneath it meant that my tummy was covered up whilst I fed and I didn't feel quite so exposed. So all in all, 11 out of 10!Would also make a brilliant present for a friend/ sister etc who has just found out they're expecting. I really would highly recommend this product to any pregnant lady and the sooner in your pregnancy you buy it, the better.

Eva Fraser's Facial Workout (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
Eva Fraser's Facial Workout (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
by Eva Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Eva Fraser's Facial Workout, 15 Mar. 2010
I have been using this book religiously now every day for 4 weeks, I have reached the intermediate plus level and I can definitely see an improvement in the tone of my facial muscles, especially in my cheeks, where my cheekbones now seem lifted and more defined.My nose to mouth lines have also diminished so I am delighted and would highly recommend this book. The exercises are easy to do and take less than 10 minutes a day.