Profile for Scribes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lafuma LFM2322-0020 Rubber Band for Rsx with End Cap White
Lafuma LFM2322-0020 Rubber Band for Rsx with End Cap White
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a real difference to an otherwise sound recliner, 1 Oct. 2015
Original equipment which greatly improves a tired recliner. well worth fitting when your elastic becomes slack! :=)

Snorkeling: The Ultimate Beginners Crash Course To The Wonderful Hobby of Snorkel! (Scuba, Snorkeling, Diving, Scuba Diver, Scuba Diving, Diver's Handbook, Fishing)

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhoile read for novices at snorkelling, 1 Oct. 2015
Good guide to the basics of snorkelling. Warns of the dangers and precautions to be taken and generally gives some good tips for those new to this activity.

Osco Desktop Filing 3 Drawers Faux Leather - Color: Brown
Osco Desktop Filing 3 Drawers Faux Leather - Color: Brown
Offered by RELYONUS STATIONERY SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Desk Tidy, 28 Mar. 2015
Well made and looks really classy as part of a desk set. Recommended

MILENCO Aero Mirror Head Convex
MILENCO Aero Mirror Head Convex
Offered by Vanplus Leisure Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent replacement mirror head, 11 Dec. 2014
I was unsure about replacing a flat mirror with a convex one when mine was damaged recently. However, I fitted it to the nearside mirror head and found that although the view is slightly distorted, it gives much better wide angle vision than the original and therefore doesn't need to be positioned quite as accurately to cover the required rear view area.

Hozelock Ecocel 2500 Pond Filter 3921B0000
Hozelock Ecocel 2500 Pond Filter 3921B0000

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well in a small pond., 26 Aug. 2014
Works well in my small pond and easier to clean than my previous pressurised filters. Needs to be mounted high enough to allow water to be gravity fed back to the pond unlike my previous filter which could be buried in the ground to the lid level. Only problem was the lack of sturdy packaging which was not the manufacturers fault. This allowed the lid to be damaged in transit. Seller organised a replacement direct from Hozelock and filter is now up and running..

Twin-Tap Connector
Twin-Tap Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems a better design than my previous one which lasted over eight years, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Twin-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
Purchased along with a Gardena watering set to replace an eight year old item of a similar design which finally started to leak. This looks to be a better build quality than the previous twin tap connector so I hope it lasts at least as long.

UtechSmart Premium USB 3.0 4-Port Aluminum Hub with Built-in 10 inch USB 3.0 Cable for iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac Mini
Offered by PELI Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches in well with other Apple Mac products, 14 Aug. 2014
Matches my iMac and looks the part although quality is not quite as good as Apple products, it does the job very well. Only a short lead (about 10") which no doubt some will moan about but it is enough to reach the working surface of the desk which my iMac stands on so all good for me.

Gardena Starter Set with C 14e Water Computer
Gardena Starter Set with C 14e Water Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased to replace an elderly set of the same kind., 14 Aug. 2014
Bought this to replace an identical kit purchased probably eight years ago. Timer and reduction valve finally started to leak and despite changing the O rings etc could not cure. I purchased this as the price of the set is cheaper than the individual items and you get a whole load of new pipes and drip feeders so system now up and running again for hopefully another eight years.. I do dismantle during the winter months to avoid frost damage.

WD WDBLUZ0010BSL-EESN My Passport for Mac Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, 1 TB
Offered by Refurbished Supply UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as Time Machine backup on Apple iMac, 1 Aug. 2014
Purchased to use as Time Machine backup on my Apple iMac running OSX 10.9.4. I was a bit worried about installing it as I have never installed a backup drive before. I had read lots of other feedback which went on about partitioning and getting guidance from the manufacturers website etc so I tried to read all that before plugging the drive into a spare USB 3 on my Mac. As it was, the iMac simply detected and guided me through the installation steps. After adding an encryption password, the drive just got on with it and has been happily backing up every hour for the last couple of weeks. Unless something changes, I would highly recommend this HDD which incidentally was recommended to me by the Apple Support line.

Hozelock 1800 Pond Air Pump 320
Hozelock 1800 Pond Air Pump 320
Offered by Alton Garden Centre UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw one of these in action at a friends house ..., 1 Aug. 2014
Saw one of these in action at a friends house and though I'd give it a try during the hot spell as I felt it would help the fish in my pond.

Does what it says on the tin but does churn up a lot of muck from the bottom of the pond which I hope will in due course clear away with my new filter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4