Profile for Nico > Reviews

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 11 July 2014
I am only halfway through, but just as captured by this novel as I was with "Perfect". Rachel Joyce is unique, she writes stories nobody has thought of writing before, and she writes them in a way nobody has thought of before. As with "Perfect", I want this story to last a long time, to "digest" every word, leave the images she creates in my mind for as long as possible.

Perfect
Perfect
by Rachel Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Perfect (Paperback)
So different from other books. One of those stories you read slowly because you want it to last a long time - like a rare piece of chocolate you leave to melt in your mouth to enjoy the flavour for as long as possible. I had never heard of Rachel Joyce before, came upon her book by sheer chance - and am so glad I did! She is completely her own!

5.0 out of 5 stars It meets all my expectations, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jesus Christ Superstar (Audio CD)
It captivated me when I was very young - it still does. Jesus Christ Superstar has followed me since my youth - and it still does. Wonderful finally to have the record with the original cast, in my opinion the best version of them all (we "oldies" tend to love that which helps us recall the times when we were young and idealistic).

Tropical Rain Forest Ecology, Diversity, and Conservation (Oxford Biology)
Tropical Rain Forest Ecology, Diversity, and Conservation (Oxford Biology)
by Jaboury Ghazoul

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 11 Jan 2014
This was a gift for my daughter (a biology student) for her to bring with her to Borneo. She has told me that it met all her expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I found it, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jesus Christ Superstar (Audio CD)
Been looking for it all over the world, this "first edition". Found it, got it, and product in excellent condition. Ordering, communication and delivery just perfect and in good time.