Profile for Graeme > Reviews

Graeme

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Juicer!!, 23 Feb 2014
This is the first Juicer that I have purchased and tool a long time reading other peoples reviews and feed back. I am pleased to say that I am 110% please with this machine. it does exactly what it says. the pulp gets mostly discarded into the bucket and is mostly dry therefore meaning the juice is being extracted.

I have not done a full detox yet but even just replacing my normal breakfast with a juice I am feeling great and not really hungry until lunch and at 6'8" I am larger than most and have lost a bit of weight too.

I don't have a dishwasher but it still takes minutes to clean up after making a drink.

I really cant recommend this Juicer enough, just wish I had bought it sooner!!

TomTom GO LIVE 1005 5" Sat Nav with World Maps (66 Countries) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 18 Sep 2013
This is a great device, I had a previous version but the new features are good and keep you updated on all road issues & updates on your journey.

The Screen mount is now so easy to use and attach/detach the SatNav

Word of warning
Give yourself a good few hours for the initial setup as the maps take a while to download from the web and then transferring to the device and I would also recommend you invest in a memory card as I had to remove a few maps to get the European & North America Maps on the device

TomTom Travel Case
TomTom Travel Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case to carry everything, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: TomTom Travel Case (Accessory)
This is a great sized case to carry the SatNav and also the screen mount and cable with space to spare Ideal if, like me, you move you SatNav from car to car

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 April 2013
This is a great simple device. I have just started wearing some smaller than normal contact lenses which I struggled to get out with my big fingers. This device is great and takes seconds to get them out, even my small lenses. Defiantly recommend to new starters.