Profile for Mrs. Karen Gray > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Karen Gray

Mrs. Karen Gray (Middlesbrough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Mortal Kombat II - Super Nintendo - PAL
Mortal Kombat II - Super Nintendo - PAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Jun 2014
Great, fast service. Great condition game. It is a requested game for my son's birthday in August and I having tried it out I am sure he will love it! A bit more gruesome than Mortal Kombat 1 but because of the old classic graphics you can't take it too seriously. I am sure he will enjoy beating me up over and over again!!!

Garmin Edge 705 GPS-enabled Cycle Trainer (discontinued by manufacturer)
Garmin Edge 705 GPS-enabled Cycle Trainer (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars i believe the item to be a great piece of kit, but, 24 April 2014
The device arrived with no instructions not an issue I know because I was able to down load the instructions, however I cannot use the device as I cannot see the screen due to my weak eye sight and it does not give verbal prompts well not that I have heard it is a shame really as I am now going to have to sell it to see if I can get something more suitable for my needs. The 3 star rating is due to me not being able to use it to it not the devicel

Woven Voile Tab Top Panel. Buy One Panel Get One Free. Finished in Soft Teal. 58" Wide x 72" Drop.
Offered by The Textile House

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 13 Feb 2014
Like everything about these voiles. Bought one got one free, brilliant colour and excellent quality.
I am very happy with my purchase.

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this for my husband to protect his new Kindle I have also just bought and wrapped them up for Christmas. I wanted a sturdy, inexpensive, smart looking case and after reading lots of reviews I decided on his one as this was everything I wanted and more. Very happy with this purchase and I know my husband will be too.

Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6)
Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6)
by Kidston Cath
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Dec 2013
This was purchased for my sister for Christmas. She got one last year, great size for her handbag and loves Cath Kidston as she is into anything vintage. It was a good price too!

Cycling in the Netherlands: The Very Best Routes in a Cyclist's Paradise
Cycling in the Netherlands: The Very Best Routes in a Cyclist's Paradise
by Eric Van der Horst

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 8 Oct 2013
This was bought for my husband as he is attempting a bike ride next year through Holland. He said it is exactly what he needs and gives him everything he needs to know about such a trip. He says that it is excellent!!

I am Not a Loser (Barry Loser)
I am Not a Loser (Barry Loser)
by Jim Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 8 Oct 2013
Bought this for a Christmas present for my son. He loves funny books and having had a brief look through looks perfect for him.

Shoeless Joe Beach Hut Plaques Nautical Bathroom Decoration
Shoeless Joe Beach Hut Plaques Nautical Bathroom Decoration
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Jun 2013
Just decorated my bathroom in a beach theme. This decoration looks fab on the top of the toilet and everyone comments on it. Would recommend.

White Cafe Net Curtain - Amsterdam - 12'' Drop - Sold By The Metre
White Cafe Net Curtain - Amsterdam - 12'' Drop - Sold By The Metre
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i wanted!!, 10 Jun 2013
Over the moon with these nets. Lovely colours, great design, great price.
My kitchen looks great now. Would really recommend.

Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
by Liz Pichon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Jun 2013
I got this book for my 9 year old son who is a computer fan and is reluctant to read books. There are lots of illustrations in it so I thought it would help to get him interested. My idea worked and he really enjoyed it and now reads every bedtime. Thanks Tom Gates. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2