Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Preston, Lancs,UK)

Smiffys Al Capone Hat with Band Flocked Plastic (Black)
Smiffys Al Capone Hat with Band Flocked Plastic (Black)
Offered by FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Illustrated -Disappointed, 31 May 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The hat I received was not the one illustrated - I should have read the negative reviews before purchasing as it appears this has happened to other customers.
Not great quality but OK for the price & for fancy dress, but I will now have to buy white ribbon & glue to try & make it look like the one illustrated to match my sons white tie & braces!

Mens Gene Hunt Fire Up The Quattro  5134Tscpl  T-Shirt
Mens Gene Hunt Fire Up The Quattro 5134Tscpl T-Shirt

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap copy, 6 Dec 2010
Ordered 2 of these in different sizes, when they arrived they were totally different colours.Returned on the day of delivery.
They do not have the badge as detailed in the photo on the front left hand corner.
Obviuosly made anywhere and everywhere.
Cheap copies.

Medinose PLUS 45030 Hayfever and Allergy Treatment
Medinose PLUS 45030 Hayfever and Allergy Treatment

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird but Amazing!, 11 Jun 2009
I bought one of these for my son 3 years ago & wasn't sure if it would help, but he suffered so much I thought I'd give it a go even though at that time it cost approx £100! My son used to suffer really badly with itchy swollen eyes & used to come home from school looking like he'd gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. He was only 10 & I wasn't happy about him taking Anti-histamines which didn't work that well. The machine caused the usual rudolph hilarity, but I have to say we were amazed!
For the first year he used the machine along with the tablets but since then he has managed without medication & 'does his nose' 2-3 times per day. His eyes are great now & I truly can't believe it. Definately the best money I've ever spent!