Profile for Tam_Calman > Reviews

Content by Tam_Calman

Tam_Calman

Expower(R) Muti-function Wireless 5W IPX5 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Wireless Shower Speaker Outdoor Excise Hiking Camping Speaker with carabiner (Blue)
Offered by Smart techonology

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my girlfriend, 11 Feb 2014
For £10 this is an awesome little speaker. When you play music through it and its not suckered to a wall it doesnt sound that loud, but once its on your tiles or glass, that helps amplify the sound. Very easy to setup, great product for the price.

I Love French Bulldog Mens Black Socks
I Love French Bulldog Mens Black Socks
Offered by SAYESGIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Socks...., 11 Feb 2014
What more can i say :) very nice cotton, great little gift. Ideal for someone who loves French Bulldogs (which my girlfriend does)

Sennheiser HD449 Ergonomic Closed-Back Stereo Over-Ear Headphones with Incredible Sound Detail And Clarity

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my mum, 11 Feb 2014
I bought these as a gift for my elderly mother, she really likes them very clear etc to say she is hard of hearing.

Ex-Pro MC-DC2 Timer Remote Shutter Release Cable Switch with LCD Display for Nikon D90/D600/D3100/D3200/D5000/D5100/D7000/D7100

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for time lapse!, 11 Feb 2014
I bought this for doing time lapse photography with and it works a treat! Once you get your head round how to configure it, its very easy to use. The instructions have been translated directly from Chinese to English I think so parts of them are a little confusing. Only problem is, you can't switch it off, you have to remove the batteries.

Plastic Storage Box - Measurements (LxWxH): approx. 120 x 52 x 60cm - Lockable - With Wheels - 380 Liters

4.0 out of 5 stars Great box for storing my logs and coal, 11 Feb 2014
I purchased the storage box as i needed somewhere to store my coal and logs during winter. This was ideal as it kept dry internally despite the terrible rain we're having. Would also be good for storing tools etc, though it has a hole for a padlock etc I don't think it would be difficult to break in to.

Apple iMac 27-inch All-in-One Desktop PC with Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard (Intel Core i5 3.2GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 7200rpm, Face Time HD Camera, OS X Mountain Lion)
Offered by Best Electrics
Price: £1,499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best piece of hardware I've ever purchased, 11 Feb 2014
I've been using a PC since DOS 6.22, yet most of you reading this won't have a clue what that is. Lets just say I've always used a PC, but in recent years have been getting familiar with Apple products such as the iPhone and iPad etc. I do a bit of photography and video editing too and wanted some thing with a bit more grunt than my Sony laptop.

The iMac is awesome, apart from obviously how it looks etc the OS X Operating system is really easy to use and if you are the first to use a PC/Mac I would definitely say the Mac is easier to use.

Kingston SSD V100 64GB SATA2 2.5inch Notebook bundle
Kingston SSD V100 64GB SATA2 2.5inch Notebook bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bit of kit!!, 19 Sep 2011
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking at a solid state disk. Really easy to install and the bootable CD made it nice and easy to image the existing drive. I cloned 30GB from my SATA disk to the SSD in around 15mins. Has improved the performance of the machine immensly. Great product