Profile for brendev > Reviews

Secret Gratitude Book
Secret Gratitude Book
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars thrilled to bits, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
These make beautiful gifts. I think they are excellent value for money, The books are beautifully bound and lovely to handle.
I was thrilled when these arrived, and I look forward to passing on the pleasure.

Kodak 3937224 - 3937224 4x6 PhotoPaper
Kodak 3937224 - 3937224 4x6 PhotoPaper
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

2.0 out of 5 stars Mistake, 19 Sep 2014
I made a mistake when ordering this, my fault.
I thought I was reordering Kodak Premium paper, this Kodak basic is not heavy enough. It is not worth returning it so it will go to the charity shop. Kodak Premium is excellent.
Another lesson learned the hard way.

Epson Expression Photo Printer XP-750 with Claria Photo HD Ink - Wi-Fi and Touch Panel

5.0 out of 5 stars undecided, 15 Sep 2014
I spent hours trying to connect this printer to my B.T.hub wifi system.
Finally I paid an IT expert £60 to do it for me. When using the set up disc it would not connect to my computer by clicking on 'Auto Connect' instead he finally chose 'connect using WPS'
I suspect that when it comes to this technology there are many who share my scant knowledge.I thought someone might find my experience useful.
This printer replaces my faithful Epson Stylus 515W which was much simpler and much less fiddly to use.
I hope the XP- 750 proves to be as long lasting and reliable.
On the more positive side - I tried printing a photo and the quality of the print is excellent.
On the whole I feel undecided - but it is early days.
I have now been using the printer for a week and I am delighted with it. It did take some time to get over the frustration caused by the problems I had setting it up, but the subsequent ease of use and quality of the printing has convinced me that I made the right choice. Also the ink seems to be lasting longer than I thought it would, I am still using the start up cartridges that were supplied with it. It is not aggressively noisy unlike my old Epson printer. I like it - what a relief.

Dr Keller Mens Brown Faux Leather Twin Gusset Slippers Good Soles UK Size 8
Dr Keller Mens Brown Faux Leather Twin Gusset Slippers Good Soles UK Size 8
Offered by footloose.shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I am hoping these slippers will be as good as a pair I bought a very long time ..., 23 Aug 2014
I am hoping these slippers will be as good as a pair I bought a very long time ago. I bought them for my husband, he is always going
outside either to the garage or messing about in the garden while wearing slippers, normally a disaster, we were always buying new ones. Then we bought these Dr Keller Faux Leather and they have been wonderful. They always look smart even after wet weather trips outside. I am only buying new ones because we think that after all this time we should replace them. We are hoping the quality has been maintained. For comfort, fit and durability they are second to none.

The Year My Parents Went On Vacation (2006)
The Year My Parents Went On Vacation (2006)
Dvd ~ Michel Joelsas
Offered by Scorpion DVDs

1.0 out of 5 stars costly mistake, 19 Aug 2014
I will not make another mistake like this, I did not realise the language on this DVD was Portuguese, I will put it down to experience and that usually leaves me out of pocket. I will take better care next time.

Clarks Mens Seasonal King Ross Leather Slippers In Wine Standard Fit Size 10
Clarks Mens Seasonal King Ross Leather Slippers In Wine Standard Fit Size 10
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Slippers, 23 Feb 2014
These slippers are a winner.
We have been buying these slippers for my husband for many years, he always looks smart and feels comfortable in them.
Male relatives who object to wearing slippers do not mind wearing this style.

Shearer Tea Lights x 8 (Amber & Rose)
Shearer Tea Lights x 8 (Amber & Rose)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely perfume, 23 Feb 2014
I just love the perfume on these tea lights. They have to be used with care because they leave a black oily deposit.

Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Beach Walk) - Large (22 oz)
Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Beach Walk) - Large (22 oz)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Feb 2014
I found Yankee Candles very dirty to use. In fact after using them during the winter months we had to decorate because it was impossible to remove the greasy deposit on the walls and ceiling. I was very disappointed with them. I bought a wick trimmer and used the candles as instructed. I enjoyed using them, I love the colours and the shape of the jars. It is such a pity that they are so messy.

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Shower Gel 250 ml
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Shower Gel 250 ml
Offered by Scentstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Feb 2014
I add this to the bathwater, it is a delightful perfume and not too much lather. When followed by using the Rosewater body cream
it becomes an affordable luxurious experience.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Convert, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this model as a gift for my sister, she really enjoys it. She had been using a Kindle for some time but this one was an improvement. I have got her old Kindle to see how I get on with it. I must admit for a while I did miss the look and feel of books, but after using it for about six months I do find it very light weight and convenient, I think I am a convert.. Downloading books is so quick and easy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5