Profile for M. Whalley > Reviews

Content by M. Whalley

M. Whalley "scruffy" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Private Peaceful
Private Peaceful

5.0 out of 5 stars uplifting peace, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Private Peaceful (Kindle Edition)
This book is a must for anyone interested in the First World War. I am a new student of this amazing period in our history, and this is a fabulous and awe inspiring story that I found difficult to put down. I have recently experienced a Great War Tour of Belgium and France- amazing in its awfulness but with a sad beauty. I think it is essential to maintain this part of history to all children. They must not be forgotten.

HTC Desire S Black with Pink Butterfly / Flora / Flower Design Soft Gel Case Skin Cover & Clear LCD Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Shield (2-in-1 Accessory Pack) - By iTechCover

5.0 out of 5 stars Devine HTC, 19 April 2012
I love this phone, it is just a shame about the provider I am using. Can't wait for contract to finish.
The phone and cover are brillian, thoroughly recommended.

Walking in Malta: 33 Routes on Malta,Gozo and Comino (Cicerone International Walking)
by Paddy Dillon

5.0 out of 5 stars Malta walking, 30 Dec. 2011
I bought this book for my husband. We visit Malta every year and he is always looking for new areas to walk in whilst I sit by the pool and read my Kindle. He is very please with it and looks forward to trying some new walks next year. A good buy, that will let you see the real Malta rather than the tourist Malta.

Catwalk Collection Leather Doctor Bag - Navy Blue Leather
Catwalk Collection Leather Doctor Bag - Navy Blue Leather
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars A haanndbaaag!, 30 Dec. 2011
This bag is gorgeous, I was surprised at the speed of delivery which was excellent. The only problem that I have is that the zip is very stiff and difficult to pull if it goes all the way to the open end. Not sure if this is just a one off problem, hope so for future purchasers. All in all a fab bag.

Britax Adventure Group 2-3 Car Seat (Billy/Patterned)
Britax Adventure Group 2-3 Car Seat (Billy/Patterned)

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft seat, 3 Sept. 2011
This seat is fabulous for the age group of my granddaughter. I have put a peice of ground mat underneath to protect the car seat, and it is brilliant. My granddaughter votes it comfortable, but the cup holders are not big enough for her drinking bottles- only flaw.

Lindam Back Seat Organiser
Lindam Back Seat Organiser
Offered by homeshop3000

4.0 out of 5 stars back seat driver?, 3 Sept. 2011
My granddaughter loves this, ample pockets for all she needs on a reasonably long journey. Easy to fit and to remove if necessary. Great service.

Topsy and Tim: Safety First
Topsy and Tim: Safety First
by Jean Adamson

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, 3 Sept. 2011
Excellent book with great subject matter. My granddaughter loves it, and it is a favourite bed time book.. Superb delivery and service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty link, 2 Mar. 2011
This charm spacer is a charm in itself, it is very pretty. Delivery was as promised and packaging secure. Thanks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver spacers, 2 Mar. 2011
I was amazed at the beautiful packaging of these gorgeous spacers. Delivery was as promised. I will use this company again. Thank you

Silverado 'Family Unit' Silver Charm - Fits On Pandora Chamilia And Troll Bracelets

4.0 out of 5 stars Family charm, 25 Sept. 2010
This charm is very nice. only problem is that it hangs upside down on the necklace. Arrived as promised

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4