Profile for Kath J > Reviews

Content by Kath J

Kath J

Dangerous Calculations: A True Story of Child Abuse at School (Child Abuse True Stories)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug. 2014
Gave up less than halfway through. Rubbish!

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put down..., 29 April 2013
This is a great book.. I really hated it when my train journey into work came to an end and I had to wait all day before I could continue on the way home..!!
I agree, it's like a modern day Rosemary's Baby but I preferred this because it was so much more believable.. This could happen..! I was freaked out by the spiders and convinced I would find one in my bath later that night.. (I didn't I'm glad to say)
I tried to guess the outcome and got it completely wrong. I was sad and suprised at the ending. The only thing that I was a bit confused about was why did Paul change so much? I thought it was going to come out that Chris had been turning him against Jamie, Kirsty and Heather.
I have never felt compelled to write a book review before, and I have read thousands over the years.. (but then I have never got so involved in the plot and the characters)
Think I have driven all my family and friends mad telling them how good this book is...!
I am now on a mission to find a book just as gripping.. I have this void to fill !
Obviously, I would recommend this book to everyone !
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 3:42 PM BST