Profile for watergypsi > Reviews

Content by watergypsi

watergypsi (UK)

Derwent Coloursoft Colouring Pencils Tin - Set of 72
Derwent Coloursoft Colouring Pencils Tin - Set of 72

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, was really excited to get these as a ..., 30 Jan. 2016
Bit disappointed, was really excited to get these as a black Friday deal, but am now regretting buying them. Finding a lot of lead breakages with my set, 3 so far are completely unsuable, ive only been using them properly in the past week, the lead being broken all the way through. Its a pity because the colours are lovely and the pencils themselves feel really nice quality but the leads constantly break.

Inky Garden: Creative colouring with quests & 3D paper flower: Volume 2 (Inky Colouring books)
by Helen Elliston

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Print Quality, 24 Dec. 2015
I bought this for a present, and when I went to look inside before wrapping it up my heart sank. The paper quality and in particular the print quality is absolutely awful. Blurred lines, it looks like its been run off on a dodgy photocopier machine. It's a pity because the illustrations had the potential to be really pretty and fun to colour in but the printing is so bad i've actually hidden it away and decided I can't give it as a gift.

Transcend JetFlash 710S 32 GB USB 3.0 Metallic Flash Drive
Transcend JetFlash 710S 32 GB USB 3.0 Metallic Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it most days and its quick and been really good. Definitely recommend, 6 Feb. 2015
Lot smaller than I expected but so far been using it most days and its quick and been really good. Definitely recommend.

The Wildwood Tarot
The Wildwood Tarot
by Mark Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Card stock lets it down, 3 April 2013
This review is from: The Wildwood Tarot (Paperback)
Dissapointed to be honest, the packaging is lovely but when i got the cards they felt cheap flimsy and rough, a lot of printing was off centre so the borders didnt match on each side either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2015 6:39 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 30 Jan. 2012
Been unable to put this book down since I started it. It's wonderfully written and utterly fascinating to read. Super interesting covering the building, its residents, its escapees. Definately recommend.

My First Sewing Machine Book: Learn To Sew: Kids
My First Sewing Machine Book: Learn To Sew: Kids
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great for Adults too!, 13 Jan. 2012
Im 37 years old just bought my first sewing machine and am clueless so decided what the hell i'll buy this book. Yes it's written for kids but its a brilliant book for beginners. Its simple to follow the pictures are super clear to follow and there are some really cute projects in the back to get you started. In addition it even has pages you can photocopy and use to practice doing straight lines and waves and turns. I like it because it isn't bogged down with lots of technical mumbo jumbo and unnecessary info for complete beginners it just gets you to the nitty gritty so you can get started sewing straight away. Would definately recommend and don't be put off that its for kids its great for any age.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2015 1:13 PM BST

Scosche Passport Home Dock for the iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and Nano 4G - Black
Scosche Passport Home Dock for the iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and Nano 4G - Black
Offered by Fat Cat_Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 4 Feb. 2010
I only found out about this product by accident a week ago, since my purchase of a Ipod Touch ive been tearing my hair since finding out that my Bose Speakerdock that I had from chrimbo a year ago doesnt charge my ipod touch (previously had a nano which did charge).

Glad to say got it today, fitted it in seconds and the problem is solved!

I give it 4 stars and not 5 because of the price, a bit pricey for a small adapter. But hey ho, it works and im happy.

Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Legacy of the Divine Tarot
by Ciro Marchetti
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking artwork, 14 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Legacy of the Divine Tarot (Cards)
The images on the cards are breathtaking and vibrant, they almost leap of the deck. Whilst I was not dissapointed with images which were better in real life than I had expected I like the previous reviewer was also dissapointed by the quality of the card. Very thin and flimsy and can invisage them getting bent and damnaged on the corners easily. Pity really because it comes in attractive box, with book and even a bag to put your cards in which I was pleasantly suprised about. After all the attention to detail I just feel that the card stock brought the deck down one star for me. Otherwise I would have given it a full 5 stars. Lovely product all the same.

Kundalini Yoga to Detox and De-stress [DVD]
Kundalini Yoga to Detox and De-stress [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maya Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel awake!, 23 Dec. 2008
This is the first Kundalini yoga dvd and Im glad I found this one first. Maya makes it easy to follow, her serene and easy on the eye dvd makes it instantly relaxing. The music is gentle but really helps to get into flow with the breathing. Ive only done the dvd twice but I feel like all the cobwebs have been blown out of my mind, I feel alert and awake and ive not felt like this in a long long time. I thoroughly recommend this dvd.