Profile for Figen > Reviews

Content by Figen

Figen (London)

The Mood Cure: Take Charge of Your Emotions in 24 Hours Using Food and Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to read, 4 May 2015
After reading this book I found out where my digestive problems are coming from.Food and mood are related to each other and when you eat right food for your body, your mood is changing and becoming happy bunny.Definitely recommended to read.

Clearspring Organic Rice Malt Syrup 330g
Clearspring Organic Rice Malt Syrup 330g
Offered by Activecare Online

1.0 out of 5 stars This product contains gluten, 29 May 2014
I ordered this rice malt syrup and it arrived late.the product description is not clear and you don't expect that rice malt syrup contains gluten.i have gluten sensitivity and I contacted seller to send it back but they said they don't have any obligation to get it back under Amazon conditions.
I need to order another one which does not contain gluten.so please be aware of that this product contains gluten but free from sugar and wheat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

Mercurial Victory IV Kids CR7 TF Football Trainers White/Total Crimson/Volt - size 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful trainers, 23 Jun. 2013
I got these trainers for my son and he loved the colours.i was confused about the size in the beginning(I.e,toddler ,junior size different) and but it came in the right size.the down side of this product is so soft.it looks like no protection when you are playing football with tough guys.but my son is happy so far.

The Abyssinian Proof
The Abyssinian Proof

4.0 out of 5 stars History novel, 23 Jun. 2013
I read Sultans seal by Jenny white and I really liked it.Her novels is combination of history of Ottoman Empire and mystery, criminals and of course Kamil Pasha who is the magistrates catching the criminals.he is handsome,tough guy but at the same time his inside is soft and likeable person.
I look forward to read Jenny Whites other books about Kamil Pasha.

BARCELONA Junior 2012/2013 Away Football Shorts, Yellow, Age 13-15/XL
BARCELONA Junior 2012/2013 Away Football Shorts, Yellow, Age 13-15/XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short, 23 Jun. 2013
My son had the navy one and he wanted me to get yellow one.I was a bit reluctant to get the short via online but it is worth .the product came in good conditions and size was fine.since my son got it ,he is going to play football everyday.

The Stress-Free You: How to Live Stress-Free and Feel Great Every Day, Starting Today

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 23 Jun. 2013
The writer is telling you what can cause stress and how you can eliminate it by doing simple things or change simple things in your life.I finished to read it quickly and am doing yoga at home and some walking exercise outside.it is worth to do it!