Profile for CJev > Reviews

Content by CJev

CJev

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11-inch Touchscreen Convertible Laptop (Silver) - (Nvidia Tegra T30 1.3GHz, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 RT)
Offered by Laptop Outlet UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear!, 18 April 2015
Screen cracked on its self!!!!

Not the best design and certainly not durable.

Elite Care lightweight folding self propelled wheelchair ECSP02 with flip up armrests and fold down backrest
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars great help!, 18 April 2015
I bought this for my mum as she has had a hip replacement. We used the chair before and after her operation.

This wheelchair has enabled me to take my mum out, walking miles and miles on a regular basis.

Its a strong structured chair and the wheels are ideal.

Only issue you cant hang bags on the handles as they rub against the wheels.

Philips HR2160/50 Blender with Pulse and Ice Crush, 600 Watt - Black
Philips HR2160/50 Blender with Pulse and Ice Crush, 600 Watt - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for smoothies., 18 April 2015
Super for smoothies! I bought this blender to start making a healthy smoothie for breakfast. After reading some of the reviews I was a little concerned.

However there was no chemical smell! Obviously we washed it before use, but NO smell.

The blender works great, a few seconds I have a perfect smoothie and will be making mushroom and chicken soup this weekend.

Its super and the price is great.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hubner Silicea Cold Sore Gel
Hubner Silicea Cold Sore Gel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me or anyone with sense, 15 Dec. 2014
Having suffered with cold sores for 17 years now I have tried zovirax, fentisil and other items. Having read the reviews I thought this may save me from a nasty outbreak, Usually my lip swells enormous and the area takes over a week to heal.

On application my lip pulled tightly and I could feel pounding under the skin. It turned white as stated and I thought great it must work. By application 3 of that day, it was really starting to bother my lip and it had swelled somewhat. By the evening I felt really ill and on removal my lip was one enormous burn blister!!!

Do not buy this product. Silicac acid is for wart and veruca removal on tough skin. The lip is thinner skinned and this product actually erodes the top layer of skin.

I ve turned to Compeed Patches..instant relief and no worry about burns!

Fitflop Women's Starry Due Ballet Flats, Black, 8 UK
Fitflop Women's Starry Due Ballet Flats, Black, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars gem sparkle shoe, 21 Sept. 2014
Its a lovely shoe, the design and comfort are amazing. However the shoe is too big. I m normally a size 8, big foot but this shoe is way too big. However I have dropped a lot of weight, so it could be due to this??? Not sure.

Very comfy and I wear this for work.

Agent Provocateur L'Agent Solid Perfume 1.2 g
Agent Provocateur L'Agent Solid Perfume 1.2 g

2.0 out of 5 stars try before you buy!, 21 Sept. 2014
Having never tried this brand of fragrance is my downfall...its smells awful! The design itself is lovely. But next time I should try before I buy!

Lily Mae Make Up Bag Birds
Lily Mae Make Up Bag Birds
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and churpy, 21 Sept. 2014
This is a little gem. It may be a small make up bag, but the design is lovely. Its made of waterproof material, making it easy to clean.

Bolsius Outdoor/Indoor Pillar Candle 150x80mm - Ivory
Bolsius Outdoor/Indoor Pillar Candle 150x80mm - Ivory
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a winner!, 21 Sept. 2014
This candle is brilliant. Used it at a BBQ weekend retreat...ideal as it lasted and is very sturdy in design.

The Machine (2014)
The Machine (2014)
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 21 Sept. 2014
Rubbish movie...I love Sci-fi films and there are not many out there. I had my hopes up on this one and was bitterly disappointed. Story line is wishy washy and special effects minimum.

E-Stepper Electronic Stepper Machine for Weight Loss, Cardio and Muscle Building

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym stepper, 21 Sept. 2014
This is a fantatsic stepper. It was delivered in two parts and was quite heavy. But the item is easy to assemble.

The stepper, has 3 programs to choose from and a manul selection.

its electronic and has a range of speed settings to give a really good workout.

I love using this four times a week. My only query is why can you only select 20 minutes max exercise time?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10