Profile for Flumpet > Reviews

Flumpet

Bheema 3mm Fine Bullet Tip Liquid Chalk Marker Pens 8 Neon Colors
Bheema 3mm Fine Bullet Tip Liquid Chalk Marker Pens 8 Neon Colors

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 30 Oct. 2015
Picture and description suggest this is a set of wet-wipe chalk markers. In fact I received a single red permanent marker.
Given the price, I wasn't expecting the greatest of quality, but I did at least expect to get something vaguely in the ballpark of what I'd ordered. for the price I paid and the time I waited (it came from Malaysia and so took about a month to get here - something else not made clear when I ordered) , I can't be bothered to demand a refund but I definitely won't be ordering from them again.

Peppa Pig 35 piece puzzle (Styles may vary)
Peppa Pig 35 piece puzzle (Styles may vary)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but wish I could choose the design, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig (Toy)
My two-year old loves jigsaws and adores Peppa so she was delighted with this. The puzzle itself is bright, sturdy, and has survived several weeks of serious (and I mean serious - she plays with it every day and being two is none-too gentle) hammer. So frustrating that there's no option to choose the design - I would happily buy more if I could be sure of not getting a repeat.

Tobar Rocket Balloons
Tobar Rocket Balloons
Offered by Oxford Toy Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Tobar Rocket Balloons (Toy)
Description clearly says two balloons, only received one. Feel a bit cheated but for the price probably not worth the effort to complain. Ah well, live and learn...

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly bad, 17 Jan. 2012
I received this as a Christmas gift and was so disappointed with it.
The blade is ridiculously flimsy and just won't stay straight, even with careful use. It basically just tore up the cake (and it was a firm, dense cake mix that I've used many times before with no problems). The results were so bad that I had to throw away the cake and start again. Buy a cheap wire cutter instead - it's more effort to use but the results are a million times better.