Profile for Flumpet > Reviews

Content by Flumpet

Flumpet

Peppa Pig 35 piece puzzle (Styles may vary)
Peppa Pig 35 piece puzzle (Styles may vary)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but wish I could choose the design, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig (Toy)
My two-year old loves jigsaws and adores Peppa so she was delighted with this. The puzzle itself is bright, sturdy, and has survived several weeks of serious (and I mean serious - she plays with it every day and being two is none-too gentle) hammer. So frustrating that there's no option to choose the design - I would happily buy more if I could be sure of not getting a repeat.

Rocket Balloons
Rocket Balloons
Offered by Express Goods UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Rocket Balloons (Toy)
Description clearly says two balloons, only received one. Feel a bit cheated but for the price probably not worth the effort to complain. Ah well, live and learn...

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly bad, 17 Jan 2012
I received this as a Christmas gift and was so disappointed with it.
The blade is ridiculously flimsy and just won't stay straight, even with careful use. It basically just tore up the cake (and it was a firm, dense cake mix that I've used many times before with no problems). The results were so bad that I had to throw away the cake and start again. Buy a cheap wire cutter instead - it's more effort to use but the results are a million times better.