Profile for Benjimillie > Reviews

PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, 11 July 2016
Great idea for a whiney dog, who doesn't like sitting in the back of the estate and instead prefers to ride up front next to the driver. I was worried that she might end up on the floor or worse if I had to slam on the breaks, but now she is safely strapped in and happily sits up leaning like Lady Muck!

Nylabone Dura Chew - Large, Original
Nylabone Dura Chew - Large, Original

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 11 July 2016
I have wasted so much money on Kong toys in the last year for my champion Labrador chewing machine, she goes through them in minutes, so I have given up on them now and only buy Nylon chewers. She takes weeks instead of minutes to get through them. The only downside is that after she has had a good old session chewing, she leaves them laying just where I am about to walk, and when you step on them without slippers, its like stepping on a plug - OUCH, I will keep buying them though and maybe one day she will grow weary of chewing - we can only hope.

Graco Affix Car Seat - Stargazer
Graco Affix Car Seat - Stargazer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, 11 July 2016
My 3 year old was getting too big for his Stage one car seat, so I chose this seat to replace, but I didn't want a 5 point belt system to hold him in, and decided to get a chair which uses the isofix system instead. He is so much more comfortable in this chair. The seat belt sits in just the right place and I also use it with a padded cover in case he nods off. It is a great chair as it is so padded which is a bonus on the back of his knees as he also has eczema which the old chair didn't help with when he was in shorts in the heat. I would definately recommend this chair and am going to purchase a second one for my husband's car.

ANTI-THEFT CAR VAN SECURITY ROTARY STEERING WHEEL LOCK
ANTI-THEFT CAR VAN SECURITY ROTARY STEERING WHEEL LOCK
Offered by Home of Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Good security lock, 11 July 2016
I bought this for a Skoda Fabia but as I don't drive my car every day, it means the lock would be almost a permanent fitting which in time would mark the steering wheel. I didn't want this to happen, so I gave it to my daughter who recently bought a Toyota Aygo. It fits better on her steering wheel, which is a big less padded/spongy, so she is happy and I still have no steering lock!

Disney Toy Story Woody Buzz Lightyear Official Gift Boys T-Shirt Red 5-6 Yrs
Disney Toy Story Woody Buzz Lightyear Official Gift Boys T-Shirt Red 5-6 Yrs
Offered by clickusave

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice T-shirt, 11 July 2016
I bought this for my tall, thin 3 and a half year old who usually wear clothes age 4. I chose to buy the 5-6 size in case it came up small, but it didn't, it came up the right size for 5-6 so its rather big on my tot. Not a problem as I just put it to the back of the wardrobe for a year.

Hallmark Birthday Card For Sister 'It's My Birthday Badge' - Medium
Hallmark Birthday Card For Sister 'It's My Birthday Badge' - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister card, 11 July 2016
Well made card and a good size too, very pleased

Royal Canin Dog Food Maxi Adult 15kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Maxi Adult 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars The dog loves it, 24 Jun. 2016
My labrador used to eat anything but now she has hit the ripe old age of 1, she is becoming more fussy, happily, she still gulps this down and still has a nice shiny coat.

Jean Greenhowe's storybook dolls: Eight delightful knitted characters
Jean Greenhowe's storybook dolls: Eight delightful knitted characters
by Jean Greenhowe
Edition: Pamphlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas in this book, 24 Jun. 2016
Really happy with this knitting pattern book, lots of different ideas and easy to follow instructions.

925 Solid Silver Mother and Daughter Charm Bead in 2 Parts fits Pandora Chamilla Biagi
Offered by Sharron.l

5.0 out of 5 stars Pandora type charm, 24 Jun. 2016
My daughter really loved this for her Pandora bracelet, it fits well.

Best Dad/ Fathers day/ Birthday Wooden Keepsake Gift Plaque Brown
Best Dad/ Fathers day/ Birthday Wooden Keepsake Gift Plaque Brown
Offered by Craftworks Shabby Chic Wood & Wire Co UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Special gift for a special daddy, 24 Jun. 2016
A rally novel and special gift for my husband from my little boy. He liked it a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20