Profile for Jack Lindsay > Reviews

Grey Loud Telephone Ring Amplifier RJ11 Ringer
Grey Loud Telephone Ring Amplifier RJ11 Ringer
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely first class loud ringer, 17 May 2014
Is working wonderfully well.Once you find out how to fit it,which actually is very simple,it really gives a loud ring and does what it is supposed to do and wakes the household.Well worth the money.

Kingston Technology 64 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

1.0 out of 5 stars FILE WAS CORRUPTED, 28 Feb. 2014
My computer said file was corrupted .Tried twice more and computer wouldn't recognise it.This one came straight from China I had bought one 2 weeks earlier and it was fine & worked perfectly but from a different supplier from UK. Have ordered another to replace corrupted one,but not direct from China. I suppose they are all made in China and I suppose I was unlucky.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2014 2:39 PM GMT

Lawn Aerating Aerator Sandals
Lawn Aerating Aerator Sandals

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 29 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Lawn Aerating Aerator Sandals
First pair I received had no straps and a spike was very loose and could not be tighened because of a faulty thread in the screw part of the spike.Took ten days to replace.Tried second pair,spikes took large lumps out of my lawn,I had to replace and reseed the lawn,straps pulled loose,shoe pulled off and I fell over.