Profile for Diane > Reviews

Tudor Roses
Tudor Roses
by Alice Starmore

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tudor Roses (Hardcover)
A beautiful book, full of inspiration for knitters. The combination of Alice Starmore' s designs for the garments and Jade Starmore' s photography, together with the historical notes, both factual and fictional, and the whole production of the boo, make the it a real delight to read for the non-knitter. It was an expensive treat but worth every penny.

Parker IM Black Gold Trim Fountain Pen - Medium
Parker IM Black Gold Trim Fountain Pen - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker IM gold black trim fountain pen, 17 Mar 2011
Looks and feels more expensive than it was and writes very smoothly. The pen was also well packaged so could easily be given an a gift. Also arrived much quicker than anticipated.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Leather Cover, 2 Feb 2011
I'm really glad I invested in a leather cover for my new Knidle. Not only does it protect the Kindle, but it also looks good and makes it easy to hold (so much like holding a book, I even find my hand going up to turn a page). Having a durable cover means I'm not afraid to just drop the Kindle into my handbag when I reach my bus stop.

Although more expensive than some, I do like the way the Kindle clips into the cover - it feels rather more secure than a couple of Velcro straps as used by some other covers.

The leather appears to be of good quality - in fact, I'm looking forward to it looking a bit used and dog eared!

And finally, as always, it arrived promptly.