Profile for Robert Kirby > Reviews

Robert Kirby

Revlon Charlie Eau de Toilette - Silver - 100 ml
Revlon Charlie Eau de Toilette - Silver - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 May 2014
I bought these items not for me but for someone else, so I can't really say if they liked these items or not. I would like to think they did. I think they would also recommend the items to other people.

Under The Wire
Under The Wire
by William Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another excellent read, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Under The Wire (Paperback)
This book looks at another aspect of the war. This time in Europe. All these books look at POW's. This book is about one mans one thought on being captured and that is escape.

The Forgotten Highlander: My Incredible Story of Survival During the War in the Far East
by Alistair Urquhart

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 10 Feb 2014
I found this another good read as it was another person's perception on the war in the far east The Forgotten Army.

Tomorrow You Die: The Astonishing Survival Story of a Second World War Prisoner of the Japanese
by Andy Coogan

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 10 Feb 2014
As a former service man and having heard stories of the war when I was younger I thought it would be nice to hear what those who served in the war went through. If it wasn't for those people I think the world would be in a worse state. These people died and went through hell so that we could have the freedom that we now have.

Deluxe Nutrition 500mg ZMA Deluxe Formula Capsules - Pack of 240
Deluxe Nutrition 500mg ZMA Deluxe Formula Capsules - Pack of 240

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for helping you sleep, 10 Feb 2014
I saw this item and looked at other reviews and thought I would give it a try. It really does help you sleep, I don't know about muscle growth though.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars fits well, 10 Feb 2014
I chose this item to go with the boxed set of M*A*S*H not only that but I liked it anyway.

M*A*S*H - The Martinis & Medicine Collection [DVD] [2008]
M*A*S*H - The Martinis & Medicine Collection [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Alan Alda

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 10 Feb 2014
I rate this product very good because although it mixes humour with the gory side of war, not in a derogatory way but in a way you can appreciate both sides. I saw this series when it came on television all those years ago and liked it then. For me personally it hasn't lost any of it's meaning over the years. War is an ugly thing but it also has it's lighter side. I would recommend this item.

The Real Enigma Heroes
The Real Enigma Heroes
by Phil Shanahan

5.0 out of 5 stars not read this yet so can't comment, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Real Enigma Heroes (Paperback)
haven't read this item yet so can't really give an opinion at this moment in time. The same goes for the t-shirt which I haven't received yet, tomorrow you die not read yet and as I only received the box set of M.A.S.H 4077 I haven't watched any. I would like to say that the delivery of these items was very prompt and the people were very courteous.

Draper 19702 2-Piece Combined Plane Set
Draper 19702 2-Piece Combined Plane Set

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 Dec 2013
these were excellent just what I wanted and having the Draper expect nothing less can't fault them would recommend this itewm

ROYAL MARINE COMMANDOS LOGO MUG
ROYAL MARINE COMMANDOS LOGO MUG
Offered by Opus Hoc

5.0 out of 5 stars the item was excellent, 13 Dec 2013
I found the item was up to the standard that I would expect with have the Royal Marines name on the mug.