Profile for Robert Kirby > Reviews

Content by Robert Kirby

Robert Kirby

Page: 1 | 2
The Last Kingdom Series Books 1-8: The Last Kingdom, The Pale Horseman, The Lords of the North, Sword Song, The Burning Land, Death of Kings, The Pagan Lord, The Empty Throne (The Last Kingdom Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Mar. 2016
A very good read. The author combines a novel and bits of history very well

Geemarc Mayfair Retro Style Two Piece Corded Telephone - Black- UK Version
Geemarc Mayfair Retro Style Two Piece Corded Telephone - Black- UK Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Mar. 2016
I found this a very good buy if you want retro and modern combined
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2016 10:12 AM GMT

Hereward (6 Book Series)
Hereward (6 Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2016
How can I review this product when I cannot purchase it

Fire Across the Veldt (Simon Fonthill Series)
Fire Across the Veldt (Simon Fonthill Series)
by John Wilcox

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of the above were well written and a very good read. I would recommend them, 19 April 2015
all of the above were well written and a very good read. I would recommend them.

offical england mug
offical england mug
Offered by PremierDropShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
whereas the mug wasn't for me it was well liked

Revlon Charlie Eau de Toilette - Silver - 100 ml
Revlon Charlie Eau de Toilette - Silver - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 May 2014
I bought these items not for me but for someone else, so I can't really say if they liked these items or not. I would like to think they did. I think they would also recommend the items to other people.

Under The Wire
Under The Wire
by William Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another excellent read, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Under The Wire (Paperback)
This book looks at another aspect of the war. This time in Europe. All these books look at POW's. This book is about one mans one thought on being captured and that is escape.

The Forgotten Highlander: My Incredible Story of Survival During the War in the Far East
by Alistair Urquhart

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 10 Feb. 2014
I found this another good read as it was another person's perception on the war in the far east The Forgotten Army.

Tomorrow You Die: The Astonishing Survival Story of a Second World War Prisoner of the Japanese
by Andy Coogan

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 10 Feb. 2014
As a former service man and having heard stories of the war when I was younger I thought it would be nice to hear what those who served in the war went through. If it wasn't for those people I think the world would be in a worse state. These people died and went through hell so that we could have the freedom that we now have.

Zinc Magnesium B6 240 Capsules 500mg | Deluxe Formula | Upto 3 months supply
Zinc Magnesium B6 240 Capsules 500mg | Deluxe Formula | Upto 3 months supply
Offered by DELUXE SUPPLEMENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for helping you sleep, 10 Feb. 2014
I saw this item and looked at other reviews and thought I would give it a try. It really does help you sleep, I don't know about muscle growth though.

Page: 1 | 2