Profile for goody2shoes > Reviews

Content by goody2shoes

goody2shoes

The Sociopath Next Door
The Sociopath Next Door

4.0 out of 5 stars very helpful book-especially when dealing with a sociopath ex husband, 26 Nov 2013
I bought this book and another (In sheeps clothing) but this was by far the most helpful. there is a nice section that outlines the exact behaviour and how you should tackle it.

I had a meeting with my ex-husband (who i think is a sociopath) and tried the tactics outlined in the book. -he was so shellshocked-his face was a picture!! After 7 years of him being able to manipulate me, he didnt know what to say.

After our meeting he actually texted to say 'I'm sorry' he didnt specifically say sorry for what but I have never had a sorry before in 7 years. You will be pleased to know that I wasnt swayed by the 'I'm sorry' either (using the tactics in the book).

Time will tell if I get the outcome I want but he has certainly taken stock.

As Mastercard says-priceless!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 8:07 AM GMT

LinkedUp: The Ultimate LinkedIn Job Search Guide
LinkedUp: The Ultimate LinkedIn Job Search Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish-poor value for money, 20 Dec 2011
This book is only about 30 pages in total, cheap to buy but the rest of the book was the same repeated to make up the 100% of the item. None of the reviews alluded to the size of the book, so cost per page is high. I have also bought Denise Taylors book-how to get a job in a recession' How to Get a Job in a Recession 2012: A Comprehensive Guide to Job Hunting in the 21st Century, Complete with Masses of Free Downloadable Bonuseswhich also covers LinkedIn and is much better value for money. No match on content for this book. Feel diddled and very disappointed with this book.