Profile for DjGoldstar > Reviews

DjGoldstar "djgoldstar"

Sennheiser CX 300-II Eco High quality Noise isolating Ear canal Phones -White
Sennheiser CX 300-II Eco High quality Noise isolating Ear canal Phones -White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bass & value for money, 19 Oct 2010
I bought these CX-300 earphones as I was looking for an upgrade from the standard ipod earphones. Firstly, the price for what you get is brilliant and I would have been happy even if the quality had not been that amazing. However, that was not the case. The bass is deep and improves the experience of listening to most types of music. It has noise cancelling as part of the in-ear design and this really helps hear the music even on low levels. I now listen to my music on about 40% less volume, even on the Underground. This means that the battery lasts longer too! You can't go wrong with these earphones and the price and service were great.

Call of Duty 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Xbox 360 Game, 23 Mar 2006
I expected quite a lot from the new xbox and after buying this game I was not dissapointed. In a nutshell it is one of the best games I have ever played. The graphics are superb and the gameplay is fantastic. The missions make you feel like you are in a real war, storming bunkers and finding vantage points to kill the enemy. The veteran mode just makes it a whole lot more realistic (for experienced players), you actually need to dodge and duck to stay alive.
The two player is good and a lot of fun too.
Buy this game!