Profile for Jenna Jones > Reviews

Content by Jenna Jones

Jenna Jones "J. Jones" (Cannock, Staffs,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Surrendering to the Dragon (Stonefire British Dragons Book 7)
Surrendering to the Dragon (Stonefire British Dragons Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 May 2016
I really love the world that Jessie Donovan creates with her dragons and this is another fab addition. I look forward to more stories and reread all her stories over and over again. I seriously doubt I will ever tire of them.

Village Life: Love, Marriage and Babies
Village Life: Love, Marriage and Babies

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 27 Nov. 2015
This is an amazing game and very addictive but u have to be careful with spending gems.

KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars amaz, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD (App)
This game is amazing I recommend this to meany if u have patience

Kitty Powers' Matchmaker
Kitty Powers' Matchmaker

5.0 out of 5 stars amaze, 2 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Kitty Powers' Matchmaker (App)
This game is amazing I have seen soffeesims play it and I really wanted it so my mom got it me I suggest this games to meany people.

Queen of Abaddon (The Chosen Soul Book 3)
Queen of Abaddon (The Chosen Soul Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Finale, 31 Mar. 2015
For me this has been a long awaited conclusion. The Chosen Soul was the first book I ever read of HKW's and remains my favourite to this day.
Raven' s final journey brings everyone back together a little older and most definitely wiser. Each step through the journey puzzle pieces slot into place. The big pictures reveals it's self and wrongs are righted.
It has been heaven and hell reading this, but what a ride! A ride I will take again and again!

Dronish (A Walker Saga Book 6)
Dronish (A Walker Saga Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic installment!, 11 Mar. 2015
I'm hooked, what can I say! I really want to see this saga to it's conclusion and yet don't at the time. I will read this saga again and again and that's a rare find.

Another half walker found and the race to stop the seventine releasing more of them draws near, but it's never that simple. Expect plenty of twists and emotional outbursts (not just from Lucy either!) And the Dronish are by far the strangest of the races.

Grizzly Love: Big Bear Romance (Kodiak Point Book 6)
Grizzly Love: Big Bear Romance (Kodiak Point Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 19 Feb. 2015
I love this series and will enjoy reading it again and again.

This latest installment is another fast paced, action pack love story you can't help but love. Travis' s smart mouth makes a frequent appearance and wins the Doc over.

What's not to love?!

Alpha Owned: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance
Alpha Owned: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem, 23 Jan. 2015
Hot, sexy and fast paced, what more can you ask for!

I prefer longer stories usually as I'm an obsessive reader, but I never discount shorter stories or new authors because you can come cross some gems. This is one of those gems. Very readable. Great author too, just check out her books, I'm sold!

Silver Tongued Devils
Silver Tongued Devils

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyable, 1 Dec. 2014
I've not read anything by this author before, but am always willing to give new authors a try, this was a great find. I really enjoyed learning about this steamy misfit trio and I will be looking and eagerly awaiting further books for them. I hope I don't have to wait too long! I can see this as a series I can re-read many times.

Twice The Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, Book 1)
Twice The Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot & Sexy, 20 Nov. 2014
LOVED this story, hot, steamy and 2 very sexy alpha men to melt your pants! Highly recommend this book if you like erotic paranormal fiction.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3