Profile for Jenna Jones > Reviews

Content by Jenna Jones

Jenna Jones "J. Jones" (Cannock, Staffs,UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Twice The Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, Book 1)
Twice The Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot & Sexy, 20 Nov 2014
LOVED this story, hot, steamy and 2 very sexy alpha men to melt your pants! Highly recommend this book if you like erotic paranormal fiction.

A Dragonlings' Easter: Dragonlings of Valdier (A Dragonlings' Haunted Halloween)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite!, 2 Oct 2014
Having read all but 1 of this series it is my favourite! I love the antics of the kids and their dad's! Being a mum myself I knew the outcome of the hunt! I laughed all the way through this book it is fun and heart warming.

Kade's Game (The Sterling Shore Series 1.5)
Kade's Game (The Sterling Shore Series 1.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great different point of view, 23 Aug 2014
I loved reading Kade's point of view it as cleared up the missing pieces from the original. It explained why he reacted the way he did. It was also good to see that he wasn't' as big a prat I thought him to be!

Ever After High: Hunter Huntsman's Story (Ever After High Shorts Book 6)
Ever After High: Hunter Huntsman's Story (Ever After High Shorts Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more or do more?, 8 Aug 2014
my review is just to say u make fabulous books and I enjoy them so much do more ever after high books and my rating is 5 stars!!!

The Dragon King and I (Fairest Of Them All Book 1)
The Dragon King and I (Fairest Of Them All Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Jun 2014
I find fairy tales are a way to teach children how to behave in a certain socially acceptable way, so when I find dark twists on fairy tales I am all over them! This is different to other dark tales and I loved it!

Alex does not consider herself a damsel in distress and has a healthy disdain for them. A fiesty young women that longs for "normal", but finds a dragon instead.

Sam is the man sent to help cure Alex's curse. Turns out he's a dragon and has something Alex needs to break her curse as well find some other items to complete it.

The road is never as simple as it seems and Alex needs to learn to trust herself as well as others.

The Seelie King: The Kings, Book Five
The Seelie King: The Kings, Book Five

5.0 out of 5 stars Another spellbinding episode of The Kings series, 23 April 2014
I adore HKW's books and this is no exception. I only wish they were longer!

Avery was a bit of a surprise for me as I expected him to be darker than he turned out to be, but I think in the long run he was perfect. I can only hope his brother turns out to be rather very dark in comparison.

Selene is Avery's compliment in every way and in true queen profile is as empathetic as the other queens. I look forward to learning more about her sister and their missing past.

I also love the fact that HKW used her recent trip to the UK in the story.

Charred Hope (Heart of Fire Book 3)
Charred Hope (Heart of Fire Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 26 Mar 2014
A fitting end to a fantastic series.

Sky is as stubborn and sassy as ever. Chace is still struggling with his feelings for Sky, wondering if she will ever forgive him and get his powers back.

The battle begins and all seems bleak, but determination and something to fight for are the best motivators. The prize restores that what was once lost and a new future to work at for everyone.

What more can you ask for in a story when it is well told?!

Blood's Fury (Deadly Beauties #1)
Blood's Fury (Deadly Beauties #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, 9 Mar 2014
Well, I have to say I couldn't put this book down. I look forward to the next one.

Alyssa is venturing out on her own for the time before turning immortal away from her mother's coven, is caught up in the immortal world she wanted to escape before being fully integrated on her 21st birthday. The town she chooses is crawling with immortals more than she knows. She immediately draws the attention of the guys living in her street. Kane is the biggest draw and they soon start a heated relationship, just small a problem of him being human and not a long term option for her.

Steamy, secretive and with twists to make your head spin. Well worth reading.

Daughter of Darkness Trilogy (BOX SET)
Daughter of Darkness Trilogy (BOX SET)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 Jan 2014
Absolutely fantastic! I could not put this trilogy down. If you love all things paranormal and sexy this is for you. Gwen is fiesty, but torn not understanding why after being reborn. Her journey is long and frought with danger, mystery and intrigue. Her journey ends well with plenty of twists and turns to get there keeping you coming back for more. This set has definitely made it to one of my favourites to read again and again.

Theme Park - NEW
Theme Park - NEW

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Fun, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Theme Park - NEW (App)
This is a really addictive game, but the only down side is the amount of time it takes to build up your money for new shops and rides. It could do with the rides and shops being half the prices they are.

Page: 1 | 2