Profile for Susan 4822 > Reviews

Content by Susan 4822

Susan 4822 (Newcastle upon Tyne)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 27 Aug 2014
I was looking forward to reading this book as I knew it would be funny and I wasn't disappointed. It made me cry too! Johns description of childhood reminded me of mine in so many ways. Best book I have read in ages, you will enjoy it !

Under a Mackerel Sky
Under a Mackerel Sky

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 8 July 2014
I knew little of Rick' s life but have enjoyed watching him on TV. Interesting to read about his early life, how he made his way to building his restaurants. Very sad at how his father's suicide affected his life.

Absolute Beginner: The Autobiography
Absolute Beginner: The Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 18 May 2014
Was interested to read about Patsy's life. Really interesting, especially being such a young childhood star and then the rock and roll marriages. A Good read!!

Better Late Than Never: From Barrow Boy to Ballroom
Better Late Than Never: From Barrow Boy to Ballroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read and funny with it!, 29 Mar 2014
I love biographies and decided to read Lens as he seemed to have an interesting life given he didn't begin to dance until his twenties. I wasn't disappointed. A great read and some really funny parts. Well worth a read!

Now and Forever
Now and Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Now and Forever (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. Bernie brings it home to you what the person goes through fighting this disease. My thoughts with her devoted husband and daughter. Thanks Bernie for sharing this, a truly wonderful and inspirational woman x

Peter Andre - The Biography
Peter Andre - The Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 13 Nov 2013
Probably what I expected. The book talked about Pete's life from start which was interesting as I didn't know much about his early years. Then I knew most stuff after that. Good read about a lovely guy, you will enjoy it especially if you are a fan like me!

Hattie: The Authorised Biography of Hattie Jacques
Hattie: The Authorised Biography of Hattie Jacques

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 7 Nov 2013
Saw this book and thought it would be interesting to read about Hattie and her life as I knew little of her other than the Carry On films. I wasn't disappointed the book was informative and well written

Lorraine: Between You and Me
Lorraine: Between You and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 5 Oct 2013
I decided to read this after seeing Lorraine on Piers Morgan's show. I realised then there was more to Lorraine than I knew having taken her for granted on our TV most days. I was not disappointed. An interesting life. Such a down to earth and genuine person not affected by fame.

The Longest Holiday
The Longest Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book!!!, 11 Sep 2013
As ever Paige does not disappoint with this book. Great story and you will finish it really quickly to see what happens in the end. Well worth a read!!!!!

Coconuts and Wonderbras (a Romantic Comedy Adventure)
Coconuts and Wonderbras (a Romantic Comedy Adventure)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 18 Aug 2013
Took a bit of getting into but once I did it was really good. Libby is just sooo funny and I think we could all see a bit of ours elves in her !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3