Profile for MJ Birmingham > Reviews

ZODIAC STAINLESS STEEL 1.5 LITRE 48oz VALUE TEAPOT
ZODIAC STAINLESS STEEL 1.5 LITRE 48oz VALUE TEAPOT
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value teapot., 10 Nov 2014
Great value teapot. Will make about 4 mugs of tea in one go. It dribbles a bit when pouring, even when only half full, hence 4 stars. Overall it's absolutely fine for my needs. Packaging also says it's dishwasher proof although I haven't washed it this way yet.

Corkboard Notice Board Kitchen Weekly Planner (40cm x 60cm)
Corkboard Notice Board Kitchen Weekly Planner (40cm x 60cm)
Offered by KD & Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine but flimsy, 24 July 2014
Bought to hang in my kitchen to hold all of those little notes & messages that would otherwise get lost. It's fine but a bit flimsy. I use conventional drawing pins on it & do find that these fall out. It wasn't expensive so I got what I paid for really. Overall it does a job but wouldn't imagine it will last too long.

Danielle 5x Magnification 11.5 cm Diameter Shaving Mirror
Danielle 5x Magnification 11.5 cm Diameter Shaving Mirror

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little mirror., 24 July 2014
Bought this to read display on my very awkwardly sited gas meter! The magnifying side helps enormously & the little handle helps. Probably not big enough for everyday use in a bathroom & maybe too big to fit in a handbag but it's still very useful.

Andrew James 2 Tier Spice / Herb Rack Wall Mountable or Kitchen Cupboard Storage
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart spice rack, 24 July 2014
I've been looking for a spice rack for ages & was pleased to find these. I had intended to attach it to the inside of a kitchen cupboard door but when it arrived, I decided to hang it on a wall instead. It looks very smart & actually holds 18 spice jars of varying sizes. It enables me to see exactly what I've got & has freed up some much needed cupboard space. Great that you can get lots of different sizes of this product. Really pleased with it.

Pack of 3 Wrap Charger Cable Tidys. 3 assorted colours. Fits all UK Chargers and Cables. Made in the UK.
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 24 July 2014
Brilliant idea. After having a basket full of tangled chargers for various electronic items, I can now find the charger I want quickly without untangling cables. Bought 2 sets & would definitely recommend.

William Armes 150 x 70 cm Rug Stop
William Armes 150 x 70 cm Rug Stop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rug stopper., 24 July 2014
Bought one of these previously & it does a good job of keeping my rug still on my lounge carpet. There is some movement but I don't have to re-adjust the rug everyday as I would if there was no rug stop underneath. Overall it's a good product.

Disney Cars 'Lightning McQueen' Shaped Floor Rug
Disney Cars 'Lightning McQueen' Shaped Floor Rug
Offered by toys2media

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice character rug., 24 July 2014
After reading previous reviews I realised this wouldn't be top quality but it's fine for my little 'cars mad' boy's room. It's bright & soft & fits nicely at the side of his bed. It's quite thin & moves about on the carpet. The shape makes it unsuitable for a rug stopper underneath. Overall it's fine & ok value for money. Haven't needed to wash it yet so can't comment on durability.

Ladies Womens Wetlands Black EVA Gardening Casual Mule Clogs Sizes 4 to 8 (6)
Ladies Womens Wetlands Black EVA Gardening Casual Mule Clogs Sizes 4 to 8 (6)
Offered by F-A-B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shoes, 18 Jun 2014
I have just started work in a school kitchen & needed something comfy to wear on my feet. These fit great & are very comfy. They protect my feet as required too.

Official Tweezy Facial Hair Remover Tool from an Official Licensed Supplier - As seen in the Mail Online, Evening Standard and The Sunday Times
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful hair removal tool, 18 Jun 2014
Bought this after reading a recommendation in a magazine. I have lots of light fine hairs on my chin & neck & although I don't think they were visible unless seen close up, I was very conscious of them. I have quite sensitive skin so a cosmetic procedure was unsuitable. I found this very easy to use & it does the job. I find it only pinches my skin very slightly & this means that I know it's working. I don't have any marks or soreness after using.

Collins Children's Picture Atlas
Collins Children's Picture Atlas
by Collins Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st atlas, 18 Jun 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old as he was developing an interest in countries of the world. He loves it & refers to it regularly. Good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3