Profile for P. I. Botham > Reviews

Content by P. I. Botham

P. I. Botham "avid reader" (Derbyshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
THE TEA DRESS SHOP AT CHRISTMAS (Tea Dress Shop Series Book 1)
THE TEA DRESS SHOP AT CHRISTMAS (Tea Dress Shop Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 Oct. 2014
I found De-Ann's books only recently I thoroughly enjoy them and have bought several. I know I will be buying even more of them. Due to her excellent way of writing I can visualise the characters and their surroundings and feel as if I'm actually in the room.
Brilliant!!!

The Tea Chest
The Tea Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my interest through to the last page, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Tea Chest (Kindle Edition)
I've really enjoyed the twists and turns of the book, I did find the back flips to earlier years a little odd at times. It didn't take away the pleasure I had whilst reading it and I look forward to reading more of the authors work.

Ivy Lane: Summer: Part 2
Ivy Lane: Summer: Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Still brilliant., 3 July 2014
The author keeps you hanging on with each chapter. Thoroughly enjoying reading this. The feeling of finding out what has happened to James keeps you riveted then this part of the book ends on a climax. Great, looking forward to the next instalment.

Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1
Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 16 Jun. 2014
I've really enjoyed this book and am waiting eagerly for part 2. Great characters, enjoyable situations, I would certainly recommend this book.

GO! 6x12 Cutting Mat
GO! 6x12 Cutting Mat
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Always quality, 22 Jan. 2014
I've got a lot of Accuquilt dies and use them most of the time so I need to rotate the cutting mat so they don't wear out to quickly. Brilliant product.

Modelcraft Rotating Cutting Mat
Modelcraft Rotating Cutting Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 22 Jan. 2014
I purchased this to use for cutting and squaring off smaller quilting blogs, the problem I have with it is the top doesn't always stay on the 'turn table' it easily slides off. My larger one does the job well and is more stable. A bit of a disappointment.

The Dooup Complete Pet Waste Clearer Starter Pack
The Dooup Complete Pet Waste Clearer Starter Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 22 Jan. 2014
I have no regrets whatsoever for buying this product, it does what it says, we have 8 small dogs so it's use regularly on a daily basis. Hygenic, safe and easy to use.

Fairytale Pincushion and Thread Catcher Sewing Pattern
Fairytale Pincushion and Thread Catcher Sewing Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great purchase, 22 Jan. 2014
I am so looking forward to making this project, very clear instructions and as it's on my kindle I can take with me when I go out to friends to do some sewing.

500 Quilt Blocks: The Only Quilt Block Compendium You'll Ever Need
500 Quilt Blocks: The Only Quilt Block Compendium You'll Ever Need
by Kerry Green & Lynne Goldsworthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 22 Jan. 2014
I am relly impressed by the book, a lot of content, precise and clear instructions, well put together. Not to big to pop into my handbag if I want to take it with me to hand stitch. I can't give it enough praise.

Hidden Object - Mystical Winter - FREE!
Hidden Object - Mystical Winter - FREE!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, 29 Dec. 2013
Thought the games more suitable for children. I'm looking forward to the day big fish have games for the kindle fire hd.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3