Profile for P. I. Botham > Reviews

Content by P. I. Botham

P. I. Botham "avid reader" (Derbyshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kims Wigs Ladies Womens Long Heat Resistant Two Tone Blonde Flicked and Layered Wig
Offered by Kims Wigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable to wear., 31 Dec. 2015
The colours in this wig are beautiful you don't get the different tones showing on a computer monitor. The wig is easy to pop on, fits well and is comfortable to wear, the layering is very flattering to the face. I'm very happy with my purchase thank you.

Beauty Smooth Hair Sexy Ladies Long Straight Layers Light Blonde Hair Wig LC79
Beauty Smooth Hair Sexy Ladies Long Straight Layers Light Blonde Hair Wig LC79
Offered by Beauty Smooth Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tones, 31 Dec. 2015
I love this one, there are several tones which all Ho together well. I was told it would be lighter than the photo so knew it would be a colour I can wear. I have been wearing it ever since it was delivered earlier today. It does what it says, looks and feels like real hair, easy to put on, very comfortable to wear, in fact I had forgotten about it until I caught my reflection in the mirror. I will be using a dry shampoo spray just to take some of the shine off but that's just my feelings on it and not a fault with the wig. A very happy customer thank you

Forever Young Sandy Blonde and Pale Mix Number 24CH613 Ladies Half Wig
Forever Young Sandy Blonde and Pale Mix Number 24CH613 Ladies Half Wig

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 31 Dec. 2015
Really love the two blonde tones in this, looks better on me than the lighter one would have. Easy to put on, comfy, and blends well with my own odour, very happy thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2015 3:49 PM GMT

ANGEL & VAMP blonde LADY WIG long BANGS fringe straight (9293 Colour 27T613)
ANGEL & VAMP blonde LADY WIG long BANGS fringe straight (9293 Colour 27T613)
Offered by VK Event Fashion_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 29 Dec. 2015
Really pleased with my purchase, it fits well, it isn't to heavy, feels and moves like human hair. Would certainly recommend this wig, due to post cancer treatment my hair is very thin, I had my own long blonde hair prior to treatment, this is a great substitute until my own comes back to normal.

Forever Young Perfect Long Light Blonde Mix Number 15BT613 Ladies Feathered Razor Cut Face Framing Wig

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wig., 29 Dec. 2015
The wig is beautifully soft and silky, Sadly I had to return it but only because it was to light in colour for me. This is the only reason otherwise it would be on one of my mannequin heads waiting to be used. I would definitely recommend it to someone who can wear a very light blonde wig.

Dorwest Herbs Organic Valerian Compound for Dogs and Cats 30 ml
Dorwest Herbs Organic Valerian Compound for Dogs and Cats 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy it's beginning to work., 17 Dec. 2015
I have heard good results with this, one of my rescue dogs suffers from anxiety aggression, she hasn't been taking it for long but I am seeing a difference in her hence the five stars.

Great Offer Set Kit of 3pcs High Quality Stretchable Breathable Elastic Stocking Wigs Caps In Neutral Light Flesh Colour By VAGA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 Dec. 2015
I'm thought they were not what I wanted but then after putting them on correctly I can say these are a really good buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this hair piece., 17 Nov. 2015
Due to treatment after surgery for cancer and the continuing medication my hair, which has been very long for years is now thinning rapidly. I saw this topper and decided to give it a try, I was not disappointed. The piece when worn on its own comes just below my shoulders, the hair is beautifully soft to the touch. Once clipped on it stays in place and I've worn it from breakfast to bedtime on some days, it feels lovely around the face area. When going somewhere special I use one clip on weft extension underneath and the two together look great. I feel more confident and less like a cancer patient when wearing it. My only regret was that I couldn't find the topper in a longer length. I'm very happy with my purchase, the service and the speed with which it arrived, thank you.

CHAMPAGNE CHIC LEMONADE MONEY (Sewing, Knitting & Baking series Book 4)
CHAMPAGNE CHIC LEMONADE MONEY (Sewing, Knitting & Baking series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 July 2015
I really enjoyed this book as usual,it had me intrigued until the last page. I did feel it could have gone on a bit longer but perhaps these characters will appear again in another book. I have not been disappointed in any of De Anne's books I have read. I would certainly recommend it's to my crafting friends.

THE TEA DRESS SHOP AT CHRISTMAS (Tea Dress Shop Series Book 1)
THE TEA DRESS SHOP AT CHRISTMAS (Tea Dress Shop Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 Oct. 2014
I found De-Ann's books only recently I thoroughly enjoy them and have bought several. I know I will be buying even more of them. Due to her excellent way of writing I can visualise the characters and their surroundings and feel as if I'm actually in the room.
Brilliant!!!