Profile for Brenda Fleming > Reviews

Content by Brenda Fleming

Brenda Fleming

The prom, the date and a whole lot of laxatives!
The prom, the date and a whole lot of laxatives!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great book, 23 Nov. 2014
I loved this book it was brilliant. I think that this book is for 13 - 17 year olds. This book is a book you just don't want to put down. Over all a brilliant read. One of my favorite books. I am constantly reading this book over and over again. Definitely recommend this book. I'm addicted to this book!!!

The break up, the make up and a whole lot of pants!
The break up, the make up and a whole lot of pants!

5.0 out of 5 stars the book, 7 Oct. 2014
this book was soo good. I really enjoyed it. The book was so good my eyes were glued to the page. I think its a book for ages 13 - 15 is what I would say.Definitely recommend.

JULIA JONES' DIARY: My Secret Bully - Book 2: Diary Book for Girls 9-12
JULIA JONES' DIARY: My Secret Bully - Book 2: Diary Book for Girls 9-12

5.0 out of 5 stars JULIA JONES, 19 Feb. 2014
omg that was such a good book i love it to bits itd sooo good I was glued to every page the only bad thing was I didn't get to bed till quite late I recommend this book to everyone and I would love for there to be a third book I LOVED IT TO BITS (definatly try it).

Playtime for Rascal (My Naughty Little Puppy)
Playtime for Rascal (My Naughty Little Puppy)

5.0 out of 5 stars sample, 27 Jan. 2014
I thought it was great just reading the sample so the actual book must be great I reccomend this Book to anyone nine or under

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland HTML Edition
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland HTML Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars alice in wonderland, 27 Jan. 2014
it was a very detailed book lots of information about everything unfortunately it came to a very sudden end which spoiled it for me.

Diary Of A Teenage Fairy Godmother, A Contemporary Teen Fantasy Romance
Diary Of A Teenage Fairy Godmother, A Contemporary Teen Fantasy Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, 7 Jan. 2014
what a great book.It brought alot of surprises .I would recommend this book to anyone over the age of ten
WHAT A BOOK
great characters ,great meaning,Amazing book.

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 5 Dec. 2013
I thought it was a good read, great plot .Amazing characters altogether wonderful. I thought it was a good length . This book took me about a few short nights to complete this book. I gave this book a five star rating because it was interesting, sad, funny. I can't wait to read the next book I am so excited.

The Makeup Monster
The Makeup Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars quite good, 6 Nov. 2013
I liked it. It was good to read it grips you with the text, really short but good I would recomend you to get this book

Odd Thomas
Odd Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Odd Thomas (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. The writing style w welcome change from other writers. Cannot wait to get started on book 2!