Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
44 piece Christmas tree decorating kit: Garlands, Baubles and Star treetopper - Red, black and gold.
Offered by DEPOTMANIA

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set., 12 Jan. 2016
Our Christmas tree has never looked as good as it did this year! Don't like the tacky star and you have to provide your own hangers which is why it has dropped a rating star. However I loved the variety and the different sized baubles. The small ones are great at giving depth to the decorating. Very lovely set that I would very much recommend.

HUION USB Writing Drawing Graphics Design Tablet Board with Wireless Digital Pen (Black)
Offered by MEMTEQ Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Photoshop elements 11, 12 Jan. 2016
So far I have only used it once to test it out but at this stage I am delighted with it. It took a while to get the driver installed and working but that's a one off. I bought it to use with Photoshop elements 11 and already I'm glad I decided to take a chance and buy this budget graphics tablet. Everything is so much easier, faster and more accurate than a mouse or the touch pad on my laptop. I didn't need anything too fancy as I'm not intending to draw or illustrate with it and so long as it doesn't stop working it's more than adequate for my needs.

LORENZ LEATHER MULTI PATCH BAG (3822)
LORENZ LEATHER MULTI PATCH BAG (3822)
Offered by Handcandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size practical bag., 26 July 2015
This bag has served me well. It can hold my kindle and a small tablet in addition to the usual essentials (purse, keys, phone, tissues etc). The phone pocket is a decade out of date and won't fit modern phones but that is not a negative it just needs renaming. I use mine for a small emergency torch and its great as I don't have to search inside a dark handbag in the dark for a light source. The front pocket is perfect for my phone and a set of keys. The shoulder strap is now flaking apart after several years of everyday use but I'd recommend it at this price.

Mens & Boys TCA Elite+ Compression Base Layer Top Thermal Under Shirt
Mens & Boys TCA Elite+ Compression Base Layer Top Thermal Under Shirt
Offered by SportsShopUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Rowers, 24 July 2015
Great value and my son has found it comfortable and warm during the winter rowing season.

Danish Design Tweed Range Luxury Quilted Mattress, 21-inch, Green
Danish Design Tweed Range Luxury Quilted Mattress, 21-inch, Green
Offered by Capital Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value dog bed my dog won't destroy...(unless I leave him with it whilst I vacuum the house), 24 July 2015
This is the second one of these I have purchased. My Border Terrier has destroyed other beds by pulling out the stuffing within a couple of months or less of purchase. I will put my hands up and admit that he did that to this one too but it was after over a year of use and it was my fault because I should have known better than to leave him alone with it whilst I did the vacuuming. These days that is the only time he will destroy his bed. He loves this bed, it is comfortable for him and just the right size. I know it is comfortable because sometimes he even chooses it over the settee during the day! At this price it is seriously good value for money as it should easily last over a year.

Chuckit Ultra Ball-M
Chuckit Ultra Ball-M
Offered by Paws To Your Door

5.0 out of 5 stars The only ball to have beaten my dog (so far at least)., 24 July 2015
This review is from: Chuckit Ultra Ball-M (Misc.)
I have a five year old Border Terrier called Indy Destroyer of Balls. I have tried numerous types over the years and up until now have found that human tennis balls last the longest at one to two weeks. He has powerful terrier jaws and loves to chow down on balls meaning tennis balls for dogs last one trip down the garden before the seam comes apart. As stated earlier human tennis balls are made of sterner stuff but once he has ripped the "skin" off them the seam breaks shortly after. The harder solid rubber dog balls are ok but he bites bits off them and I worry about him swallowing them. These Chuckit ultra balls are great. I have had mine for several weeks now and have not touched the second one in the packet yet. Indy has tried really hard to kill this but so far has failed, in fact there is no visible damage to the ball at all. He has managed to squash it out of shape but once he has handed it over to me it pops back into shape again with now bother at all. They are also a nice bright colour scheme which makes it easier to find. They bounce really well and Indy loves to grab at it mid bounce and send it flying in a different direction. The only downside I can find is that they really attact slobber and get very slippery but even that has a positive side if you look hard enough for it!

Get Started in Beginner's Italian: Teach Yourself Enhanced Epub (Teach Yourself Audio eBooks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well structured course, 26 Feb. 2015
Also available for android users from google play store

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose., 22 Feb. 2015
Purchased this for my husband who has a no load bearing injury having broken two bones in his ankle. We have found it fits him well (he is about 6 foot tall) and the seal has proven to be watertight. Not sure he would go swimming with a broken leg but the seal looks like it would cope if he did. Would recommend.

Celicious Matte Google Nexus 7 (2013) Anti-Glare Screen Protector
Celicious Matte Google Nexus 7 (2013) Anti-Glare Screen Protector
Offered by TechDecor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 22 Mar. 2014
Managed to fit with only minor stubborn air bubble which for me is astounding! Very pleased with the finish and it does not interfere at all with useage. Would recommend.

Moto G Premium Quality Screen Protector : Anti Glare Matte edition (2 in Pack - Front) by TUFFskinz
Offered by TUFFskinz

4.0 out of 5 stars Not totally idiot proof but pretty close, 5 Mar. 2014
I am notoriously bad at fixing screen protectors as the one on my old Galaxy Ace attests. I needed both the protectors supplied in this pack because my first attempt ended up with me peeling the protector off with the backing. Like I said, I am not very good at these things! However my second attempt was much better and I now only have a bubble in the bottom left corner of my phone which refuses to budge for anyone. I can live with it but that is why I am only awarding four stars. It is not quite idiot proof but it does come close.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2014 1:40 PM GMT