Profile for Small is Beautiful > Reviews

How to Avoid Huge Ships
How to Avoid Huge Ships
by John W. Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Too effective, 23 May 2014
I read this book several weeks ago and since then have been unable to return to my home in Southampton, home of most of the UK's cruise fleet.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A tad expensive but very nice, 22 Jan 2014
Just a bit on the expensive side but I really like the taste and consistency of this coffee. Usually arrives in reasonable time too.

CAUTION FREE RANGE CHICKENS - Warning Sign Size 1 All Weather Waterproof Rigid Plastic 300x210mm x 3mm Thickness (12 x 8 1/8 x 1/8 inches)[SIGNS]
by Shire Oak Graphics
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to fix, 22 Jan 2014
Well printed, robust and easy to fix in place. It does everything I want and my chickens should be safer!

Spiritual Compass: The Three Qualities of Life
Spiritual Compass: The Three Qualities of Life
by Satish Kumar

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly helpful, 22 Jan 2014
Perhaps the most helpful and wise book I have ever read. It really helped me understand where instinctively I have felt I have been going in recent years, and has given me a renewed conviction in my path.

Jenkins: The Armed Man - A Mass For Peace
Jenkins: The Armed Man - A Mass For Peace

1.0 out of 5 stars Tediously repetitive, 22 Jan 2014
I was glad to see from some of the reviews here that I'm not the only one to be completely uninspired by this. I bought the CD and score as my choral society are doing this and Poulenc's Gloria. When I first listened to the CD I was somewhat underwhelmed. Having now had to sing it for several weeks' rehearsals I am bored stiff. The music is repetitive and harmonies tedious. Having said that many members of the choir love singing it so it's obviously a personal taste thing. For me the Poulenc beats it absolutely hands down. And for anti-war choral music the War Requiem is not only in a different league it's on a different planet.

What is Kundalini & How to Use Your Chakras for Manifesting? (Advanced Chakra Guidebook - Healing Your Rainbow Bridge)

1.0 out of 5 stars A few paragraphs only!, 18 Dec 2013
Hardly a chapter, this is just a few paragraphs - I read it in less than a minute and thought the download must have failed.