Profile for Pat > Reviews

Content by Pat

Pat

Page: 1 | 2
Stormbringers (Order of Darkness)
Stormbringers (Order of Darkness)
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Stockbrokers., 29 July 2014
Very good. Brings medieval times to life and you really want to know more about the characters. I was really pleased that freize didn't die in the flood even though it was rather far fetched.

Rummikub
Rummikub
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rummikub, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
I have played the actual game and the Kindle version is absolutely brilliant. I keep going back to it and I can see it becoming very addictive.

Falk Claas Celtis 426RX Tractor and Trailer Ride-on
Falk Claas Celtis 426RX Tractor and Trailer Ride-on
Price: 35.49

5.0 out of 5 stars tractor and trailer, 3 Aug 2013
It arrived when it said it would and my 1 year old grandson will love it for his birthday. Great.

The Goya Enigma
The Goya Enigma
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Goya, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Goya Enigma (Kindle Edition)
What a fascinating and enthralling read. Once started I could hardly put it down. There are so many twists and turns and a bit scary to boot!

The Bloody Ground (The Starbuck Chronicles, Book 4)
The Bloody Ground (The Starbuck Chronicles, Book 4)
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Starbuck Chronicles., 3 Aug 2013
I just love the Starbuck series. It really brings to life the American Civil war. And you just know that Starbuck himself is going to come out on top in the end.

New iPad 3 Multi-Function PVC Stand Case / Cover For New Apple iPad 3 v3 3rd HD Generation, Also Fit for iPad 2, With Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake, Including Screen Protector and Stylus Pen - Purple
Offered by Time2 Direct
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Aplito, 19 Jan 2013
My granddaughter loved it, and she thought the colour was especially cool. There is no more to say about this item.

Classic Words Free
Classic Words Free
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrabble, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Classic Words Free (App)
I am a real addict and can't put it down once I have started. The only thing that stops me is when my Kindle needs recharging.

Enjoy Sudoku Daily
Enjoy Sudoku Daily
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars sudoku, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Enjoy Sudoku Daily (App)
I love sudoku, and to have it hand on my Kindle is a real bonus. The different levels is also great.

Harry Potter Costume: Child's One Size Fits All [Toy]
Harry Potter Costume: Child's One Size Fits All [Toy]
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HPC, 19 Jan 2013
The product itself was 1st class but unfortunately I had to return it because my grandson had already been bought one and it was no longer needed. However, a minor dispute occurred when I was only given 15.99 refund instead of the full 19.99 which I originally paid. When I complained I was given the full amount plus postage with which I was fully satisfied. Thank you.

Mr Bean: Merry Christmas Mr Bean [DVD]
Mr Bean: Merry Christmas Mr Bean [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by FilmloverUK
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 4 Dec 2012
What could be better for a Mr Bean fan ! That's all I have got to say. Nothing else to add.

Page: 1 | 2