Profile for Von > Reviews

Content by Von

Von (London, UK)

CANON 6226B008AA PIXMA MG6350 (A4) Colour Inkjet All-in-One Printer (Print/Copy/Scan) 8.8cm TFT 15.0 ipm (Mono) 10 ipm (Colour) Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Continual printing problems, 7 Nov 2013
Though I like this printer and the quality of its prints and ease of use, I have had continual trouble getting it to print. I have spent hours on the phone with Canon and it still won't print consistently or reliably. The message is: there is no paper in the cassette -NOT TRUE. I have a new iMac OS X. I don't know if this is a quirk with my machine or if Canon hasn't yet sorted the communicating software with the most up to date iMac.

Camouflage Fleece Nose Warmer
Camouflage Fleece Nose Warmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Jan 2013
Very disappointed. My nose is normal size and one size doesn't fit all as described. The item is too small.
The seller's picture is poor quality. The item has not been fitted onto a real face so that it looks more roomy than it really is.
The lighting makes the item look shiny when in fact, it is of a soft wool type cloth.

Spirit Of Africa
Spirit Of Africa
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Life enhancing, 25 May 2010
This review is from: Spirit Of Africa (Audio CD)
Flying to Washington DC, I was searching for some music to while away the hours. I love Africa and African music, and was interested to hear what the Kenyan Boys Choir would sound like. I loved every minute of it: the tunes, the arrangements, the wide variety of songs, both joyful and sad, South Africa's beautiful National Anthem. The singing is rich, faultless and deep felt. I made a note to buy it when I returned home. The product review says that the choir performed in Washington DC at the inauguration of Barack Obama as the American president. What a wonderful way for the choir to have 'come out'. They deserve to be known.