Profile for TheGoodTwin > Reviews

Content by TheGoodTwin

TheGoodTwin

Crazy Chick 3 Layers Black Tutu Skirt (UK 6-14)
Crazy Chick 3 Layers Black Tutu Skirt (UK 6-14)
Offered by Alectro toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay Product, 11 Nov. 2014
I wasn't expecting too much as it was a very cheap product but I wouldn't say it matched the image, it was very short and see-through but I suppose you get what you pay for and it did the job.

X
X

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant album - definitely one I can listen to from ..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
This is a brilliant album - definitely one I can listen to from start to finish. I cannot say that I am unbiased as I think Ed is great but I can say that this album is varied and interesting with a good range of songs.

Personally my favourite songs are "all of the stars" which is just beautiful and "I'm a mess" which while initially being catchy is also a major grower and I constantly find myself singing it around the house/streets/asylum.

I hope anyone who buys this album enjoys it as much as I do.

Old Souls (Amazon Signed Exclusive)
Old Souls (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good :), 20 Oct. 2013
I really like this album although it's taken a few listens for me to love it as much as their previous stuff. Deaf Havana are great at telling stories and you can see that clearly in the songs on this album

Blood & Chemistry
Blood & Chemistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Blood & Chemistry (Audio CD)
This album is pretty ambitious but that is part of what makes it so wonderful. This album comes from a band who don't know how to write the same song more than once which means that while the songs all share a feeling distinctive to Arcane Roots, none of this album feels 'samey'. What's is even better is that while it feels like the band has matured without losing any of the intricacy and singularity that they hold. Love it.

Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Reed Diffuser, Toasted Marshmallow
Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Reed Diffuser, Toasted Marshmallow

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Mar. 2013
Smells great and lasts a long time :) It also made a cute little present. Would definitely reccomend it to anyone.

iClever® 90W Dell Inspiron 1564 N5050; Dell latitude E5420 E5520 E6320 E6520 Replacement Dell PA-10 PA10 Laptop Charger AC Adapter Power Supply +Free UK Mains Lead

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what is expected, most of the time.., 7 Mar. 2013
It's an okay product, it works quite well however, the adaptor cord to the charger doesn't seem to fit perfectly and sometimes comes loose or something so that the laptop stops charging/returns to battery power and you have to push it back in and wiggle it (technical term there) about.