Profile for J. Mansell > Reviews

Content by J. Mansell

J. Mansell "jacman" (uk)

Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Price: 1,000.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift voucher!, 2 Nov 2011
What is there to say about a gift voucher? Well, if people use Amazon and have an email address it is an excellent last minute present. It also avoids getting something for a person that another has given them. It works.

Chatham Marine Women's Deck Lady G2 Navy Sailing Shoe D103 4 UK
Chatham Marine Women's Deck Lady G2 Navy Sailing Shoe D103 4 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars not a good fit for me but an excellent deck shoe, 13 Sep 2011
The shape of this shoe is not good for me, so I didn't keep them, but I have bought other shoes from Chatham and can recommend them.

What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
Price: 4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 13 May 2011
Great happy music, puts you in a good mood, or if you are already in a good mood it makes it even better - sing along, dance around to it doing the cooking! It feels a bit retro to me and that's no bad thing. Musically accomplished too.

Tiny Campsites (Cool Camping)
Tiny Campsites (Cool Camping)
by Dixe Wills

5.0 out of 5 stars camping inspiration, 16 Jan 2011
This was a present to my son and his partner, who were highly delighted to receive it and are already making lists of priority. The content is fresh and informative and the sites look great.

Lap Tray with bean bag cushion
Lap Tray with bean bag cushion
Offered by Mobility Smart
Price: 29.59

4.0 out of 5 stars eating meals on lap stability, 16 Jan 2011
This review is from: Lap Tray with bean bag cushion
I bought this for an elderly lady so she could eat in bed, or sitting in a chair. She has said it is very good and the removable bean bag is a big plus point, also the non slip mat. My only criticism is that it could be made a bit more attractive.

Best of
Best of
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars original Spencer Davis group, 6 Dec 2009
This review is from: Best of (Audio CD)
I love this album - some of their best stuff and not messed about with as far as I can tell. Great songs, great delivery. I was lucky enough to see them play at a local gig for very little money in the early 60s, and these are tracks that bring back that night!

Pyramid
Pyramid
Price: 6.82

5.0 out of 5 stars MJQ at their best, 6 Dec 2009
This review is from: Pyramid (Audio CD)
My brother owned this as a vinyl LP when it was first released and although I was quite young to listen to this kind of music then I loved it, and rediscovered it again recently on a trip to the South of France where John Lewis had a villa. When I came back I ordered this and another couple of albums, and was not at all disappointed, the music is as fresh as ever. They were four incredibly talented musicians and composers. Vendome is a wonderful fast moving and evocative piece reflecting JLs love of France and the culture; this and Django are classic MJQ.

TALA OVEN THERMOMETER TALA 0/6
TALA OVEN THERMOMETER TALA 0/6
Offered by abjdirectgoods
Price: 4.32

3.0 out of 5 stars simple device but does the job, 13 Feb 2009
this is a very basic oven thermometer, but also very inexpensive. You can hang it from a shelf or have it free standing. A clip on would be useful. The device works and seems reliable and is helpful in checking a maintained temperature in your oven.