Profile for Mrb > Reviews

Content by Mrb

Mrb

PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by SA ELEX

2.0 out of 5 stars CLASS B CONTROLLER STAY AWAY buy from Game.co.uk, 11 April 2013
My controller was awful, the right stick had no sensitivity which is completely useless for playing first person shooters. I used it for playing other games such as fifa too, which was fine but seriously, for an FPS, its awful. You just cannot aim on it. The triggers were pretty appalling too by the way and the PS button was hard to press as well.

I then discovered that on the back of the controller it says official class B product, so my thinking is that these are being sold off on here in the hope that nobody will notice. On the rest of my controllers it says nothing about this Class B lark and my advice is STAY AWAY, Game are doing free delivery on their site, so do that. I just got mine through them and it's perfect.

I gave this 2 stars because it is useable but that is it. Don't waste your money

GreatShield iSlide Slim Fit Polycarbonate Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jan. 2013
This hard case is a really snug fit to the phone and hardly adds any extra to it. Looks good on the phone and is good protection for it after dropping the phone, there was no damage at all.