Profile for Holly > Reviews

Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Offered by Thorness

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 25 Jun. 2015
Disappointed. Just received it in the post ready for my mums birthday tomorrow. Opened the box and the wood is chipped, the wooden nose has a wooden chunk scuffed out of it and it's just pure shoddy! I'm so disappointed. If the seller reads this I want them to give me a refund. Waste of money.

6 Boxes with Window & Inserts for 6 Cupcakes by Turtle Products
6 Boxes with Window & Inserts for 6 Cupcakes by Turtle Products
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 July 2014
I have been looking around websites for cupcake boxes for my business and am always put off by the £5 or so delivery charge for just a few boxes, so I quickly pressed pay on these as it was free delivery! Product came before the due date which was good and the package was done very carefully and strong. the boxes themselves are brilliant! I prefer the square see through part opposed to a lot of 'wavy borders' on a lot of cupcake boxes you see for sale, therefore, definitely purchasing again! Thanks! Happy.

Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Classic, Pale Blue
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Classic, Pale Blue
Offered by Accessory-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed, 25 April 2014
Product arrived but with no plastic case..... All my other snazaroo face paints in other colours have cases but you seemed to have just taken it off and shipped it to me! Why? Product had smeared blue all inside the packaging and now I need to chuck it out as I can't pack it in a bag to transport from job to job as I have no cover on the case. I advise anyone to spend a extra 20p or so on other sellers to get the full product.