Profile for michelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Forgive and Forget
Forgive and Forget

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgive and forget, 9 Oct 2014
I thought this book was absolutely brilliant. Could not put it down. Would recommend this book. If you like books that are about how things were for families before and after the war and how they coped with love, life, and everything else then this is for you.

One Summer at Deer's Leap
One Summer at Deer's Leap

5.0 out of 5 stars One summer at deer`s leep, 30 Aug 2014
I don't often leave reviews but I just had to this time as I thought this book was absolutely brilliant. Never read anything by this author before but will do again. Could not put it down, reading late into the night to finish it. Won't give anything away but I would definitely recommend this book that's why it got five stars.

Thermaltake Level 10 GTS Snow PC Gaming Case
Thermaltake Level 10 GTS Snow PC Gaming Case

3.0 out of 5 stars PC case was dusty inside, lock doesn't work properly ..., 18 July 2014
PC case was dusty inside, lock doesn't work properly all booklets no in case and one case missing. New mmmmmm

Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy
Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Will you love me?, 24 Feb 2014
I downloaded the first book as it was free but had to pay to download the whole book as I just had to know what happens and how it ends. Was not disappointed it was absolutely brilliant. It was very sad in places and I just couldn't put it down. Will definitely consider more books by this author.

Miss Appleby's Academy
Miss Appleby's Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Appleby's academy, 16 Feb 2014
Downloaded this a while ago but only just read it. I thought it was very good and will read more books by this author.

Learning to Dance Again
Learning to Dance Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 30 Jan 2014
This is the first book I have read by this author and I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy read as this was a very good book and it was a free download so that made it even better, would definitely consider more books by this author.

Full House [Quick Read] (Quick Reads)
Full House [Quick Read] (Quick Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Nov 2013
Absolutely loved this short read, finished it within a couple of hours, have read a few books by this author and love her work, would happily pay for her books.

Out In The Country
Out In The Country

3.0 out of 5 stars Out in the country, 20 Nov 2013
Pretty good read, a bit predictable, and I would have liked the ending to be a little bit more about what was happening with the b&b. But overall it's a good read and would recommend.

Word Chums
Word Chums

5.0 out of 5 stars good freebie game, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Word Chums (App)
Very good game very addictive, want to keep playing to get a better score. Would have paid for this game. Got kindle fire for my birthday and its great.

Dusk
Dusk

5.0 out of 5 stars Dusk by Maureen Lee, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dusk (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant book, couldn't put it down, wanted to find out how it was going to end. Was very different to how I thought things were going to turn out. Won't spoil it by giving anything away, but definitely would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2