Profile for firebow > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HOT Cute Lovely Mix 12 Pair Different Barbie Shoes For Barbie Doll -new
HOT Cute Lovely Mix 12 Pair Different Barbie Shoes For Barbie Doll -new
Offered by amazing-trading store

5.0 out of 5 stars in good condition. Happy with purchase and price, 31 Aug 2014
Arrived on time, in good condition. Happy with purchase and price.

Cream Floral Print Pencil Skirt
Cream Floral Print Pencil Skirt

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fit., 31 Aug 2014
It is a good fit - am a 14-16 and thought it would be too clingy but it wasn't it looked good. The only thing is that I haven't worn it yet because it was a bit too see-through for my liking and I had to get something equally as flat and stretchy to go underneath. Saying that - it now looks fine. I matched it with coloured t-shirt material tops as it didn't seem to work with light chiffon.

Womens Sleeveless Floral Print Keyhole Sweetheart Bodycon Dress (UK 14, Black Colourful)
Offered by Chic Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Dubious but loved it., 31 Aug 2014
I was dubious at first as it seemed like a tight, stretchy dress but I love it so I thought it would show the lumps and bumps but it made then look great!! I am a 14-16 and it fits perfectly. The only thing is the length - I am 5ft 2" so it is rather long. However, I found it very easy to adjust the length.

A-shape Bridesmaid Prom Dress Evening Dress
A-shape Bridesmaid Prom Dress Evening Dress
Offered by SexyherDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 13 Jun 2014
This dress arrived in excellent time. I followed the measurements given by the company in their pictures and it was a perfect fit (except for the length - I am a short person so it was slightly too long but I don't think this matters with heels and the constant moving about in the dress). It's a good price and looks like it is well made and the material is good. It is comfortable as well. I am so happy with this purchase.

4/4 Hidersine Violin Velcro Cover Padded Foam Hard Carry Case With Shoulder Strap Grey *Top Quality* *New*
Offered by Ferris Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Jun 2014
Arrived within two days of ordering. Like the colour although I was dubious because the pictures on the iPad make it look a beige colour but it turned out to be a light grey.
The straps allow you to carry it like a rucksack which I find a positive because my last violin case only allowed you to carry it on one shoulder. The inside is adequate and the violin fitted in securely.
The only downside is that when carrying it by hand, it is unbalanced with a heavier end which my other case does not have but this is not a problem if you carry it on your back.

BMW Y Cable for Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad fits BMW and Mini vehicles 2007 to 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 31 May 2014
Ordered this as a cheaper option than going through a BMW dealer and do not regret it. It has worked well. Only draw back is that it does not reach my iPad which has to sit on the seat. If you are looking to use the iPad in the car then get a longer one otherwise this is great.

6 x Blue In/Out Letter Filing Trays With Risers 16 Nos
6 x Blue In/Out Letter Filing Trays With Risers 16 Nos
Offered by Globe Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 31 May 2014
The six together do the job I wanted them for perfectly - just the right amount in a set as well. They were slightly cheaper than some of the other options I looked at and are of a good quality. Love the colour.

Smiffys Sequinned Cigarette Holder (Black)
Smiffys Sequinned Cigarette Holder (Black)
Offered by Party Party

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to a flapper costume, 31 May 2014
This product arrived swiftly. It was a great addition to the outfit and it was great as something to play with on the night.

Black Jazzy Flapper (1920s) - Adult Costume Lady: M (UK:14-16)
Black Jazzy Flapper (1920s) - Adult Costume Lady: M (UK:14-16)
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars As is, 31 May 2014
The item turned up in good time. I am a size 14-16 and it fitted perfectly. It was stretchy which probably helped. I had to chop a few inches off the bottom with a pair of scissors as it was very long but you could not notice as the fringing hides the cut-line nicely - it didn't even fray.

Osco Mesh Pencil Pot Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Base 5 Tube Black DT5 B
Osco Mesh Pencil Pot Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Base 5 Tube Black DT5 B

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as is, 31 May 2014
This product turned up as expected and was as expected. It's a normal mesh desk tidy and does the job. I like the mesh as it looks quite smart alongside my other items. I have also found it to be quite robust.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4