Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OP/TECH Reporter/Backpack System Connectors
OP/TECH Reporter/Backpack System Connectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 27 Oct. 2014
See my review of the OP/TECH Pro Loop Strap for Professional Camera/DSLR/Large Binoculars.
Combine the two and you have a flexible, comfortable carry system. Very Pleased

Bankers Box Transit SmoothMove Removal Box - Large (Pack of 5)
Bankers Box Transit SmoothMove Removal Box - Large (Pack of 5)
Offered by 3WM Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent box. Very Strong, Easy to assemble and Capacious., 27 Oct. 2014
Really big, Really strong and only need tape to close the top

Defiance (PS3)
Defiance (PS3)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Available for FREE on PSN, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Defiance (PS3) (Video Game)
I love this game BUT you can get it for FREE on PSN, so don't pay out good money here.

OP/TECH Pro Loop Strap for Professional Camera/DSLR/Large Binoculars - Nature
OP/TECH Pro Loop Strap for Professional Camera/DSLR/Large Binoculars - Nature
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable And extra special if linked with OP/TECH Reporter/Backpack System Connectors, 27 Oct. 2014
I purchased this item together with 1 of: OP/TECH Reporter/Backpack System Connectors and I am exceptionally pleased with both. I use them with a canon 5D plus long lens. I previously found it very uncomfortable to carry the camera for any length of time. Last weekend I walked for 3 hours with the camera attached to my backpack and was completely comfortable. The neck strap is really comfortable and combined with the backpack system connectors you have a safe, secure method of carry the camera without having to keep putting it away in the backpack. The only hitch is if you have the type of back pack which you can swing around on one shoulder for access, you can't do this with the camera attached to the shoulder straps. I got around this by adding an extra connector on the side that I keep on my shoulder. Now I detach the camera from one shoulder, attach to the other and carry on.

Fly London Women's Aris Mushroom/Grey Boots P142679006 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Aris Mushroom/Grey Boots P142679006 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, comfortable and smart, 3 July 2014
Took a bit of time to get the laces to the right tension for my fat feet, but these boots feel great on. They look good too. I have wide feet and a high instep and usually need a wider fitting but these were plenty big enough. If you have narrow feet they might come up a bit large.

Sell-Ideas® Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Leather Flip Case Cover Wallet Pouch Wallet Phone Case Book Case Protective Cover, With Free Screen Cover and Stylus Pen - Premium Quality PU Leather (Book Case, Blue)
Offered by sell-ideas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, 3 July 2014
When you close the case the phone screen doesn't immediately blank unfortunately so you have to remember to do that manually. Other than that it's fine.

Plant Theatre Plant Terrace - 3 Tier Metal Plant Stand in Black
Plant Theatre Plant Terrace - 3 Tier Metal Plant Stand in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 3 July 2014
Easy to build, sturdy. Quite happy with this for the price.

Gear 4 StreetParty 5 Charging Dock with Lightning Connector for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th Generation and iPod Touch 7th Generation - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars No ability to listen to the radio on the ipod., 3 July 2014
This works fine if you want to listen to music or audio on your ipod but BEWARE - it does not allow you to listen to radio as the iPOD requires the earphones to be connected before it will play radio. You can't plug the earphones in there is no space, and even if you did I'm not sure if it would play via the dock or the earphone. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the ipod or the dock.

Maxsimafoto® - LCD Pro Glass Screen Protector for Canon 5D MKIII, 5D3. 5D Mk3, 5DR 5DS.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Value, Perfect Fit, 18 April 2013
Fitted these on my 5d mk3 as soon as it arrived. They were well packaged and distortion free and are quite substantial without being bulky. They also fit exactly. I got the back cover on very easily, the top cover was a little more fiddly. The one downside is that they are a bit hard to re-position if you get it wrong (which I did with the top cover 1st time). There are no air bubbles on the back cover, but I have a slight one on the top cover which I think is due to the repositioning.

Aten CS22U 2-Port USB Cable KVM Switch
Aten CS22U 2-Port USB Cable KVM Switch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the effort, 17 April 2013
There are three key problems with this device. No 1 the connectors are too close together. Once I had plugged in the monitor cable there was not enough clearance to plug in the mouse and keyboard USB connectors without twisting them to the point where the connection was doubtful. No 2 there are 2 USB output cables, one for mouse and one for keyboard, so now I'm using up 2 usb ports on the laptop where previously I had the mouse and keyboard plugged into a USB hub and one cable from there to the laptop. This device does not work with the hub either, so I still had to unplug the hub and move that. This then used up all my USB ports, leaving nowhere to connect external hard drives to the machines. No 3 (although this can be forgiven) it does not work with my pluggable driver running my second external monitor. Item returned same day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4