Profile for Keith > Reviews

Content by Keith

Keith (East Riding of Yorkshire.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Offered by Beautycart

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the business, 3 Jun 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend, she loved it. Unfortunately or not we have parted company, it smells nice and she is happy with it, but not with me!

VonShef - Set of 4 Tall Latte Mocha Cappuccino Coffee Hot Chocolate Glasses Mugs Tea Cups V Shaped
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, 3 Jun 2014
I bought these because my girlfriend likes fancy coffee's. Nice glasses, in a nice box if you buy them as a present.
Really pleased, although she always want coffee in an ordinary cup, women! I still love her.

Matching Bedrooms Hollowfibre Cushion Pad/Inner 20" 8 Pack
Matching Bedrooms Hollowfibre Cushion Pad/Inner 20" 8 Pack
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't feel that the stuffing has been knocked out of you., 3 Jun 2014
Bought these after looking at the other reviews. Brilliant, loads cheaper than anything I could find in the local shops.
Really fills out the covers, great comms with the del company. Would def buy from here again. BTW I'm a bloke!

Poetic Champions Compose
Poetic Champions Compose
Offered by games

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have one VtM CD this has to be it., 3 Jun 2014
I have lots of Vans cds. In my opinion, apart from the best of's, if you buy just one of his albums this is the very best cd he ever made. Every track is a masterpiece, some will bring tears to your eyes, they do to me. Not one weak track, which is a bit unusual for any artist. You will not be disappointed with this CD, if you are you are nor a Van fan.

Silverline 394979 Concrete and Stone Cutting Diamond Blade 115 x 22.2mm
Silverline 394979 Concrete and Stone Cutting Diamond Blade 115 x 22.2mm

5.0 out of 5 stars One out at 118!, 31 Mar 2014
I had 120 concrete pavers to lay and quite a few needed cutting. I've use the composite disc type in the past and sometimes needed to change them for every paver. Thought I'd give this a try, absolutely fantastic, cut much more quickly and neater too.
It wore out just before the last couple of cuts so I'm not at all disappointed, and feel this is excellent value all round.
One very minor issue I had was it was just too thin for my grinder, so I had to use a thin washer to lock it in place, that must be a feature of my machine because the next disc I used (toolstation purchase) also needed the washer.
Absolutely no hesitation recommending this item.

Proel 6.35mm Male Mono Jack - 6.35mm Right-Angled Male Mono Jack Purple 3m
Proel 6.35mm Male Mono Jack - 6.35mm Right-Angled Male Mono Jack Purple 3m
Offered by Electromarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Well connected!, 19 Oct 2013
I've bought different colours so it's easy to work out what lead goes to where. Its a nice cable, the sleeve feels sturdy, the jacks are nice too. The plugs are screwed together, so if a connection comes loose, you can easily re solder it! And finally the angled/straight combination lets you use it for guitars with different socket positions.

MOFRED® Royal Blue New Google Nexus 7 2 II Tablet (Launched July 2013) Case-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 II-2nd Generation Tablet 16GB or 32GB ,Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, WLAN, NFC, BT, 2x camera, Android 4.3 + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nexus 7 2013 protective case., 17 Sep 2013
Bought this for my new Nexus.
Although there are cheaper alternatives, this is the DBs.
Nice feature is the magnetic switch, which saves pressing the on button when it goes to sleep.
Good protection for the screen. What more can I say?
Thanks for a good product at a price which knocks the legs from under local suppliers (pc world), although I did buy my N7 from pcw.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it said on the box!, 25 May 2013
Does what I bought it for. Good instructions, easy to fill, easy to charge but best if you check the charging current with a meter.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Was ok but gave it to my daughter, 25 May 2013
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
It was ok but gave it to my daughter afterwards, more to her liking, or should that be age group.

The Definitive Collection
The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 May 2013
I love this cd. A great primer if you have not got any other stuff from JLH.
Buy it now.